The author of MySQL Cookbook Paul DuBois is one of the first group of contributors of MySQL online reference manuals, who has written many classic books about MySQL. It is important to note that this book isn’t to teach you how to develop a complete and complex application; on the contrary, it is to help you overcome various problems had stumped you in MySQL database development. Therefore, it is suitable for all related personnels engaged in the development of database technology to read. And it has became one of must-read books for MySQL developers.
For challenges in everyday programming and data manipulation, MySQL Cookbook provides a number of concise, penetrating code snippets and available samples for all levels of users who don’t have much time and energy to solve MySQL problems from beginning. In each section, it expounds how code should work and what the reason is. As you read further, your harvest will be increased.
In a nutshell, MySQL Cookbook should be regarded as a reference book and tutorial that every MySQL developer at each skill level should have one in hand. If you are looking for a complete MySQL reference manual or some help resources to improve your skills, this book is one of the best choices.
// Table Of Contents //
- Chapter 1 Using the MySQL Client Program
- Chapter 2 Writing MySQL-Based Programs
- Chapter 3 Selecting Data from Tables
- Chapter 4 Table Management
- Chapter 5 Working with Strings
- Chapter 6 Working with Dates and Times
- Chapter 7 Sorting Query Results
- Chapter 8 Generating Summaries
- Chapter 9 Using Stored Routines, Triggers, and Scheduled Events
- Chapter 10 Working with Metadata
- Chapter 11 Importing and Exporting Data
- Chapter 12 Validating and Reformatting Data
- Chapter 13 Generating and Using Sequences
- Chapter 14 Using Joins and Subqueries
- Chapter 15 Statistical Techniques
- Chapter 16 Handling Duplicates
- Chapter 17 Performing Transactions
- Chapter 18 Introduction to MySQL on the Web
- Chapter 19 Generating Web Content from Query Results
- Chapter 20 Processing Web Input with MySQL
- Chapter 21 Using MySQL-Based Web Session Management
- Chapter 22 Server Administration
- Chapter 23 Security
// Book Example Codes //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Reversing: Secrets of Reverse Engineering described a long-running seesaw battle launched between reversing and anti-reversing. The author reviewed in detail the advantages and shortcomings of every gesture and motion used by ...
Kevin Mitnick is referred to as "The world's first-rate hacker", his legendary life and hacking experience have become topic that industry and major news media take delight in talking about. ...
Essential C# has always been widely acclaimed as one of the must-read C# related classic books. The content throughout the book is comprehensive and systematic, and the structure is clear ...
CSS 3 allows you to create a more professional, cool and beautiful website appearance, but the details of learning it will be a little trouble - even for experienced web ...
Writing a C program not only needs to be grammatically correct, the key is that your code should be easy enough to read and maintain. Now there are so many C ...
HTML, XHTML, and CSS Bible, 5th Edition fully reveals the secrets of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). After mastering these skills, you will have the ability to ...
I guess you probably know the film The Shawshank Redemption (1994) directed by Frank Darabont, starred by Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins which is well-known all around the world and ...
Head First series of books give us the impression of fun, many illustrations, easy to understand, and fascinating. Reading Head First books just like listening to a cool teacher in ...
PHP has become one of the world's most popular web programming languages from a tool used for producing personal web page. It ensures the operation of so many busiest websites on ...
Thinking in Java is known as the bible in Java programming, which is worth reading over and over again, even if you're not a Java programmer. It is not hard to ...
Reversing: Secrets of Reverse Engineering HD PDF download
Ghost in the Wires HD PDF, MOBI download
Essential C# 6.0, 5th Edition HD PDF, EPUB
CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition HD PDF
Practical C Programming, 3rd Edition HD PDF
HTML, XHTML, and CSS Bible, 5th Edition HD
Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption HD PDF download
Head First PHP & MySQL HD PDF
Essential PHP Security HD PDF, CHM download
Thinking in Java, 4th Edition HD PDF download
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.