|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Nethergate is developed by the famous retro series game Inc Spiderweb Software, with the classic 45° isometric viewing angle, supports Mac and Windows platforms. Nethergate: Resurrection (as the reprint edition of Nethergate released in 1999) is a huge, exciting and fantasy adventure/action role-playing (short for A-RPG) game based on historical-fiction (background set in the ancient times of Great Britain).
// Key Features //
- Two different sides, the powerful Romans and the savage and cunning Celts. Each side has a completely different full-length adventure.
- Enormous game world, with dozens of dungeons and many characters and quests.
- Fascinating storyline. Fight for freedom, or further the glory of the Empire.
- Lost secrets of magic! Dozens of spells and hundreds of hidden magical artifacts.
- Innovative story and unique setting. Unlike any fantasy game you’ve ever played.
// Install Notes //
- Download and install from official
- Open game and click “Register Copy”, then copy “registration code” to the keymaker and generate the “unlock key”
- Go back to complete registration, enjoy!
// Prompts //
- The keymaker (by DELiGHT) did not work (can’t be opened) on my Windows 8.1 Pro, but it works all right on Windows XP.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
(Download v1.0.3 for Macintosh, 17.1 MB) Trouble downloading using FTP? Try this HTTP download.
(Download v1.0.1 for Windows, 17.4 MB) Trouble downloading using FTP? Try this HTTP download.
(v1.0.1b Final | Homepage)