|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
It is hard to accept the very stylish but not convenient enough Unix-like Mac OS X for users who accustomed to Windows. If it is also hard to resist the latter’s beauty, you can use OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack to give your Windows a facelift with OS X Mavericks‘ style/look. Of course, that definitely keeps all the “inner beauty” of Windows (i.e., there won’t be any inconvenience on use).
The essence of OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack is a thorough theme package for system beautifying. This includes OS X Mavericks’ all key elements: startup screen, login screen, themes, icons, wallpapers, sounds, fonts, Dock, widgets, Launchpad and so on.
In addition, this theme package also provides the function of automatic install & uninstall. That is to say, when you don’t like it any more, it’s possible to safely and easily remove it from your Windows. However, AppNee still suggests you to create a system restore point before using it, just in case.
// Key Features //
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows
- Genuine OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (for Windows XP/2003, 64-bit only)
// Supported OS //
All editions of Windows, including XP/Vista/7/8/8.1+, as well as Windows server editions.
// Download URLs //