Pacman and Xonix are two classic arcade video games, when combined together they became another nostalgic small game with innovative idea – Pac-Xon (Pacxon), which has Pacman’s characters and Xonix’s gameplay.
In Pac-Xon, our protagonist Pacman’s mission is not to eat beans any more, but a land grab – your goal is to occupy 80% of the territory to enter the next level. And the enemy you have to face is still the ghosts divided into four kinds. The enemy numbers will be more and more with the deepening of levels, meanwhile, the later levels will be much more difficult too.
Below you can download the portable offline versions of Pac-Xon 1, 2, Deluxe and Deluxe All levels unlocked editions.
// Key Features //
- 50 levels (in each game)
- Innovative gameplay with classic characters
- Family friendly arcade game
- Unique twist to the arcade genre games
- Multiple power-up props
- Save / Load game progress option
- Classic arcade sound and music
// Download URLs //
|Pacxon Deluxe Level Unlocked
// Related Posts //
Air Hawk 1, 2 & 3: Desert Storm are actually deceptive revisions of DivoGames' classic Air Strike series (respectively corresponded to: AirStrike 3D: Operation W.A.T., Air Strike 2, AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder) ...
Island Survival is a very simple pixel style surviving game, which can test and exercise your reaction ability and agility. Its single target builds a high difficulty, and it will let ...
BLOXORZ is a classic small puzzle game with similar concept to the popular video game Sokoban, developed by DX Interactive. After disassembled its name becomes BLOX + ORZ - it seems ...
Multi Hero is a multiplayer action-adventure small game produced by a fanatical fighting game fan player. All the characters appears in the game are familiar roles from our classic video games or ...
In the development history of computer, no programming language is so widely used like C. The C Programming Language was co-written by the famous computer scientist Brian Kernighan and the ...
MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) is a free, open source arcade game emulator for Windows users, it is also the most familiar to players from all over the world and one ...
Super Mario Advance is actually the sequel of Super Mario Bros. (on NES) and ported, enhanced remake edition of Super Mario Bros. 2 (on SNES, released in Super Mario All-Stars) ...
Gekido Advance: Kintaro's Revenge is the sequel of Gekido: Urban Fighters on Game Boy Advance, also as the second work of Naps Team's Gekido series, released in 2002.
Although only a horizontal side-scrolling action fighting ...
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (ANA: Akumajō Dracula: Yami no Juin, 悪魔城ドラキュラ 闇の呪印, Devil's Castle Dracula: Dark Curse) is released by KONAMI for both Xbox and PlayStation 2 consoles in 2005, ...
The familiar and famous Mario is back, with 5 retro Mario games all-in-one, also comes with 20 exciting music tracks, that will make you go back to childhood.
In 2010, in ...
Air Hawk 1, 2 & 3: Desert Storm
Island Survival – Survive for 30 seconds
BLOXORZ Portable with all levels pass code &
Multi Hero – All stars chaos fighting
The C Programming Language 1st & 2nd Editions
MAME – Best and most famous arcade machine
[GBA] Super Mario Advance ROM + Emulator download
[GBA] Gekido Advance: Kintaro’s Revenge ROM + Emulator
[PS2, XBOX] Castlevania: Curse of Darkness ROM download
[SNES] Super Mario All-Stars – 25th Anniversary Edition
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.