Pekka Kana 2 (Pekka the Rooster 2) is a very old but classic cartoon style side-scrolling jump ‘n run free game released in 2003, which is mainly inspired by many classic video games, including Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Jazz Jackrabbit, Super Frog and so on.
// Key Features //
- For 1 player
- 2 episodes, 24 levels
- Lots of enemies and bonuses
- Transforms to other animals
- Many fun, original songs
- Translations to 25 languages
- Gamepad support
The main character in this game is a hen looking very crazy (but it’s really like a rooster I think). Although the goal is simple, it’s really not easy to finish when playing. For some levels you have to play even a dozen times to get past. Our lovely hen has only 3 lives, so be sure to pay attention.
In addition to the exquisite graphics and lovely cartoon design, Pekka Kana 2 also adds the classic IREM arcade game mode and many puzzle elements, all of which makes the game playability greatly increased. And another cool design that has to be mentioned is the hidden levels in the game.
// Supported OS //
- Recommended run on Windows XP or lower OS with old graphics card.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Android Super Mario is a free fan-made Android game developed by Mahesh Kurmi from India. At first, it was just an exercise program throughout his whole learning process to Android game ...
Hexxagon is a Chinese Checker and Othello/Reversi mixed styles strategy board game. Its predecessor was released on arcade machine in early 1992 for the first time and caused a checker game ...
For both Windows and Mac OS X, every system upgrade comes with many brand new and beautiful wallpapers. We do not want to open too many posts for Mac official wallpapers ...
Isoball is an interesting and challenging strategy type series of puzzle games. Your goal is to construct an orbit using all kinds of functional props with clever arrangement, and then ...
Block Dungeon is a pixel and Shoot 'Em Up style dungeon stay-alive indie game. It's also one of the competitor games in the Ludum Dare 31, under the theme: Entire Game on ...
Ballance (formerly called 3D Balance Ball) was the maiden work of CYPARADE game design company from Germany in 2004, which is also the ancestor of any 3D balance ball type of games nowadays.
// Key Features ...
Knowing very well about the nature and principle of computer system is crucial for each programmer who wants to study programming in depth. Computer Systems: A Programmer's Perspective (CS: APP ...
At first sight of Broforce, I guess most players maybe think of one series of films + one series of video games: First Blood + Metal Slug. AppNee tells you, ...
This is the Pointers on C's 1st edition (in fact, also its final edition) published in 1997. It is another very classic work with waves of worldwide high praise about ...
Android Super Mario – Super Mario Bros.’s simple
Hexxagon – Chinese Checker + Othello arcade game
All Editions of Mac OS X Official Ultra
Isoball – Lead fragile ball into the hole
Block Dungeon – Pixel style dungeon stay-alive indie
Ballance (3D Balance Ball) Portable Full version download
Computer Systems: A Programmer’s Perspective, 2nd & 3rd
Broforce – Boiling and addictive pixel-style action shooting
Pointers on C, 1st Edition HD PDF, Source
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.