Pilot Crash Course is a simple and very interesting little indie game with simply designed graphics and easy operation. In a nutshell, it is an endless challenging game.
Players go up and down endlessly just like on a trampoline. It substantially has the same type with Temple Run (the type of infinite circulation), as well as the very similar style with Skullpogo. Hence, there is no end to most of this kind of game, your only goal is to get higher scores in the more and more difficult game.
// Edition Statement //
This is the Pilot Crash Course portable full version.
// Download URLs //
(4.02 MB | No Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Wolfram (AKA: Wolfenstein 3D Remake) is a modern HD remade edition of the classic DOS game Wolfenstein 3D, which was developed by John Carmack from id Software in 1992, and treated as the ...
FaceMorpher Multi is one special dynamic GIF image generator application, with no need for professional Photoshop technology, you can make interesting GIF animation images with gradual effects.
On the whole, FaceMorpher ...
Biozone is a 2D side-scrolling STG type of small indie game published by KONAMI in 2010. It came with old-school retro graphics, exciting background music, and flexible character actions design. ...
Who can reach more than 50 seconds!!! is a very classic and extremity challenge type of small game, which was released in 2010 and became popular all over the world. What ...
King Arthur's Gold (KAG for short) is a side-scrolling RTS type of small indie game based on the elements of Medieval Europe theme. It came up with retro & pixel ...
Cave Story+ (洞窟物語, Dōkutsu Monogatari, Cave Story Plus) is the enhanced version of Cave Story developed by NICALiS Inc. It not only covers all the additional game modes of WiiWare ...
Paper Mario World is a fan made Super Mario small flash action game for online play (we made it portable for PC players). As its name, the last few levels in ...
On the face of CastleMiner Z, I guess most players are likely to think it as a MOD of MineCraft. In fact, they just look alike. CastleMiner Z is an ...
Isoball is an interesting and challenging strategy type series of puzzle games. Your goal is to construct an orbit using all kinds of functional props with clever arrangement, and then ...
Road Blocks is another maze-based series of small game. At first sight, Road Blocks is exactly the same with Orbox series. But apparently Road Blocks is much like the ancestor of similar games!
Wolfram – HD remake of Wolfenstein 3D
FaceMorpher Multi – Morph multiple face photos in
Biozone – Contra-like 2D side-scrolling indie game
Who can reach more than 50 seconds!!! Portable
King Arthur’s Gold – Attractive multi-player Action +
Cave Story+ portable full version download
Paper Mario World for PC Portable download
[v184.108.40.206] CastleMiner Z Portable full version for PC
Isoball – Lead fragile ball into the hole
Road Blocks – Orbox’s original inspiration
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.