Power Dimmer is a ultra-ultra-small (less than 3 kb) screen saver which enables your screen to become black gradually, it shortens the time of computer coming into screen saving status, in other words, a PC will begin to fade out immediately when it is idle, this is a very good effect which the Windows default screen saver can’t give us.
// How to use //
Right click -> Install, the first parameter is to set up the time of the whole darking process; the second is to adjust the transparency of final status, 0% representatives all black, if set to 50%, the screen will eventually present a half-black state.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Screen2EXE is a very handy screen recording freeware with unique super-high compression algorithm. It enables users to record every step of operation on the screen (including the mouse movements, mouse ...
UnFREEz is a ultra simple and small GIF animation generator, only 19 KB. It carrys out WhitSoft consistent style: simple and unadorned style of user interface; easy and efficient user ...
GS Auto Clicker (formerly AutoClick) is a tiny and free mouse clicker, designed to realize the automatic mouse clicks. If some games or work needs to click the mouse repetitively, then GS ...
Adobe Flash Player has already been critical for the day-to-day daily use of computer or even mobile phone. Alternative Flash Player Auto-Updater is a tiny app specially designed for keeping ...
MidiPiano Virtual Piano (short for MidiPiano) is a tiny (less than 2 mb) visual electronic piano combing MIDI file playing, recording and editing in one for Windows. In addition, it ...
Xara 3D Maker (formerly called: Xara3D, AKA: MAGIX 3D Maker) is a well-established 3D animation/graphics creating tool, which enjoys the same reputation as Ulead Cool 3D. Under concise UI and compact ...
Cxbx is the world's first Microsoft Xbox emulator for Windows, developed by a group of programmers led by Caustik from Canada, written in C++. And it is tiny (100+ KB), fast, completely ...
Sometimes you may not like to have the taskbar block your lovely wallpaper, or need the whole desktop to put icons or other gadgets. One solution is to check the ...
Trayconizer is a very, very old and very, very tiny (only 4 KB) application for minimizing (virtually) any programs into system tray to save your valuable taskbar space.
Using Trayconizer is ...
Five Red Carps was formerly a fish gadget (in Flash format) designed for Google personalized homepage by aBowman. Move the mouse on the water, will be followed by the fish, the click ...
SCREEN2EXE – Record and convert screen demo to
UnFREEz – High-speed animated GIF maker
GS Auto Clicker – Say goodbye to repetitive
Alternative Flash Player Auto-Updater Portable version
MidiPiano Virtual Piano – Visual MIDI file player,
[v188.8.131.522] Xara 3D Maker – Easiest way to
Cxbx – First real Microsoft Xbox emulator
TransBar – Completely hide the taskbar, with no
Trayconizer – Minimize any program to system tray
Five Red Carps – Feed fish when your
- Copy/reprint content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.