|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
PowerArchiver is a recommendable, once award-winning Windows file compressing, archiving tool. It supports most of compressed file formats (ZIP, RAR, 7-Zip, CAB, TAR, GZ, GZIP, BZIP2, RAR, ACE, ARC, ARJ, LHA, ZOO, XXE, UUE, and more) and compiled file format (SFX, self-extracting file).
To be honest, AppNee did not practically compare PowerArchiver with some outstanding ones among similar tools such as 7-Zip, FreeArc, UHARC/GUI. But to be sure, at least compared with WinZip, it goes even further. This includes: Super ZIP support (quickly make unlimited size of Zip archive); invincible security (5 encryption algorithms); 7-Zip compression (higher compression ratio); automatic backup function…
// Key Features //
- Fastest multi-core ZIP/ZIPX engine with best ZIP/ZIPX support
- Advanced ZIP/ZIPX AES encryption with FIPS 140-2 validation
- Create ZIP, ZIPX, 7-Zip, ISO, CAB, TAR and open 30+ formats
- RAR 5.x support and fastest RAR extraction
- Full Windows support with UAC elevation and VSS
// Registration Code //
|Registration Name||Registration Code|
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the PowerArchiver Toolbox Edition universal working registration codes for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of PowerArchiver from official site
- Use any one registration code above to register
- All done!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //