As an OS platform leading the mobile application trends, Android released NDK to support the mixed developments of Java & C programming languages. This made it possible to port thousands of PC games (mainly written in C) onto Android platform and make them look more attractive by using a simple ARM Compiler.
The content in Pro Android Games, 3rd Edition is easy to understand, basically any programmer who knows a little about Java can read it. Not only did it deeply introduced how to build a pure Java game from scratch through two cool arcade games (Space Blaster and Asteroids), also demonstrated how to port the big and fine classic 3D games (Doom and Wolfenstein 3D) on PC to Android. Eventually you will really understand how to “get twice the result with half the effort” to complete your Android game development. That’s also the most attractive place of this book.
For starters who just began to learn Android games programming, you will reap no little benefit after finishing Pro Android Games, 3rd Edition. Each chapter has a instance, all of them are the classic games. The reading method for this book that AppNee recommends to you is according to the introduction and source code in book, write them all again by yourself, then you will learn a lot of things!
// Table Of Contents //
- Welcome to Android Gaming
- Gaming Tricks for Phones or Tablets
- More Gaming Tricks with OpenGL and JNI
- Efficient Graphics and Portability with OpenGL ES 2.0
- 3D Shooters for Doom
- 3D Shooters for Quake
- 3D Shooters for Quake II
- Fun With Bluetooth Controllers
- Designing and Porting to Android TV
- Deployment and Compilation Tips
- Discovering Android Wear
// Book Example Codes //
// Download URLs //
(9.29 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
As the famous English writer E. M. Forster's master novel work, A Passage to India was created based on his real experience of two trips in India in the early ...
Here, AppNee collected the series of books of 3ds Max Bible 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 4 editions written by Kelly L. Murdock and published by Wiley Publishing. All of which are ...
Professional Android 4 Application Development is written by the authoritative Android expert Reto Meier, covers all the latest contents, it is the ideal guide to learn to use the Android ...
Thinstall (renamed as VMware ThinApp after acquired by VMware) is currently the most popular application virtualization tool. Most often, it is used to make single portable applications, which encapsulate all the related ...
Android UI Fundamentals: Develop & Design is an introductory tutorial book on the user interface design of Android applications. It starts from the most basic technical concepts, and deeply discusses various layout ...
C Primer Plus, 6th Edition fully tells you all the related concepts and knowledge of C language programming, it is particularly suitable for beginners to start to learn C language ...
Code Complete, Second Edition (AKA: Code Complete 2) is a classic about software construction, first written by Steve McConnell more than 20 years ago. This Second Edition is not just ...
Dxtory is a small game video capturing tool from Japan, specially designed for DirectX and OpenGL programs. In Dxtory, the video data is directly captured from a surface memory buffer, ...
Have you ever thought about this - how to survive in the wild with only plants, or what to do when you get lost and how to build a shelter, ...
As a pocket reference tool book, CSS Pocket Reference, 4th Edition covers the use of details and development skills of CSS in the development of web application with visual presentation. So ...
A Passage to India HD PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Bible
Professional Android 4 Application Development HD PDF
VMware ThinApp 4.7 Essentials HD PDF
Android UI Fundamentals: Develop & Design HD PDF
C Primer Plus, 6th Edition HD PDF download
Code Complete, 2nd Edition HD PDF, EPUB
[v2.0.127] Dxtory – Small, fast and lossless gameplay
Collins gem SAS Survival Guide Scanned PDF download
CSS Pocket Reference, 4th Edition HD PDF download
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.