Tedious CSS rules and not unified support of multiple browsers is always condemned by web designers. The author of Pro HTML5 and CSS3 Design Patterns concluded, grouped a variety of design patterns, and combined with some skills of HTML5 & CSS3, thus greatly simplified and enriched the web design process.
Pro HTML5 and CSS3 Design Patterns contains 350 out-of-the-box modes (HTML5 and CSS3 code snippets), which can be directly used by simple copy/paste, or combined to construct infinite solutions. Besides, this book systematically introduced each available property of CSS combing with HTML5 to create reusable web design patterns.
Warning from AppNee: This book does not have a good public praise, only its excessively compact layout lets readers feel so difficult to understand. In a word, when you find it really is not worth reading on after a few chapters, then do resolutely abandon it, otherwise you will get half result with twice or more effort.
// Table Of Contents //
- Design Patterns: Making CSS3 Easy!
- HTML Design Patterns
- CSS Selectors and Inheritance
- Box Models
- Box Model Extents
- Box Model Properties
- Positioning Models
- Positioning: Indented, Offset, and Aligned
- Positioning: Advanced
- Styling Text
- Spacing Content
- Aligning Content
- Table Column Layouts
- Callouts and Quotes
// Book Example Codes //
// Download URLs //
(11.6 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
In Thinking in C++, 2nd Edition (Volume 1 & Volume 2), Bruce Eckel used simple examples and concise narrative to explain the C++ programming language according to his own unique ...
Have you ever thought to start to learn Python well just through one book? Head First Python can help you learn Python in a unique way that beyond other grammar ...
Although body language has different behavior because of the different habit of everybody, they are have similar in many ways. What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People will comprehensively and systematically teach ...
GUI Bloopers 2.0: Common User Interface Design Don'ts and Dos describes the often-committed "taboos" for software developers when they design the graphical user interface (GUI), and puts forward the basic ...
I think there is no one who is not ambitious of success, but what we need to know is a person's success does not depend on his talent, the key ...
MySQL-Front is a handy and reliable MySQL database server front-end management application. Formerly as a excellent shareware, finally its author make it open source and upload to GitHub.
With MySQL-Front, we ...
Professional Android 4 Application Development is written by the authoritative Android expert Reto Meier, covers all the latest contents, it is the ideal guide to learn to use the Android ...
"What is happiness?" is a widely discussed topic in human society. Stumbling on Happiness will make you understand, happiness is not only a psychology, but also a science. We came ...
NexusFont is a well designed font manager developed by JungHoon Noh from Korea. It is very easy to use: enter any text in the font display area, then you can preview the ...
For developing web-based and database driven high-performance, dynamic Web applications at express speed, PHP (powerful scripting language) and MySQL (quick and reliable database) are absolutely the only pair of best ...
Thinking in C++, 2nd Edition Full version HD
Head First Python, 1st & 2nd Editions HD
What Every BODY is Saying HD PDF
GUI Bloopers 2.0, 2nd Edition HD PDF download
[Update] The Law of Success: In Sixteen Lessons
MySQL-Front – Handy MySQL database front-end manager
Professional Android 4 Application Development HD PDF
Stumbling on Happiness HD PDF, EPUB, MOBI
NexusFont – Essential free fonts previewing, managing edge
PHP and MySQL Web Development, 4th Edition HD
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.