1on1 (One on One) – Single Basketball is a classic fighting style basketball game on Sony PSone platform, which is almost disappeared from the Internet.
The characters in this PSone video game are designed by the famous Japanese manga artist Inoue Takehiko – the author of SLAM DUNK (スラムダンク). Each character has its own characteristics, from the ball controlling movement, guarding and shooting skills to special skills.
The design of 1on1 – Single Basketball is not only very close to the actual basketball sport with flexible operations, we can also get fun like fighting games. And the most important thing is that this game has a very good balance sytstem, so worthy of recommendation.
// How to play //
- download the game rom (below) and emulator (ePSXe)
- uncompress the archived rom file
- open ePSXe, File -> Run ISO -> select the ‘.cue’ or ‘.bin’ file to load and play
// Download URLs //
(117 MB | No Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Fully functional drawing software often has a very high price, which may be a big burden for beginners or amateurs. And in fact they also do not need too professional ...
The Ruins Of The Lost Kingdom is a Japanese freeware 3D fantasy action RPG game. All sorts of characters and scenes design are quite magical, combined with the rhythmed background ...
Slam Dunk this Japanese cartoon work with ultra-high popularity has influenced countless 80's and 90's around the world, and has become many basketball fans' first teacher. Presumably, too many guys ...
If you often play emulator based video games on computer, then you must find a problem: many games (ROM) couldn't be recognized any more in the wake of version update ...
As a ground-breaking and innovative technology on the Microsoft .NET software development platform, LINQ (Language-Integrated Query) set up an efficient bridge between object-oriented programming languages and various data sources, which ...
In the era of computers and home game consoles are not popular, Famicom's NES and especially Sega's Mega Drive game consoles became our best childhood memory. As everyone knows, that ...
There are a lot of good and free games, but after having been played, most of which may be generally deleted from our hard drive without hesitation, especially those that ...
Army Men II is the direct sequel of Army Men (1998), released in 1999. It used a fire-new graphics engine, accordingly its graphics quality was greatly improved. In stages, it first ...
Run a maze (in fact it is walking, because of the limited visual range), pick up items (hammer) and look for the export.
// Items //
Clock: increase the time remaining
Iron hammer: ...
As one the best arcade game emulators for PC as popular as Nebula and MAME, Kawaks (also known as WinKawaks) is written based on Motorola 68000 chip, which can comprehensively and perfectly ...
Pixia – Lightweight graphics software with amazing possibilities
The Ruins Of The Lost Kingdom – Vagrant
 Slam Dunk 2KXX Portable Full versions in
clrmamepro – Most popular video game ROM manager
Sega Classics – Integrate 843 classic SEGA games
Cave Story – Doukutsu Monogatari portable full download
Army Men II Portable Full version for PC
迷路ゲーム「MAZE」 – Take hammer, find the key
Kawaks – Best NeoGeo and Capcom arcade game
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.