Due to various reasons, as time goes on, the system has accumulated lots of empty folders which will affect the file finding or managing speed and efficiency more or less. Therefore, we need to remove them. But in order to avoid the trouble of manually finding and deleting, we can use Remove Empty Directories.
Remove Empty Directories is a specially designed utility to automatically scan and then simply and easily remove all the found blank folders in your system in bulk. Because its user interface is friendly and simple to operate, plus, the scanning and deleting work cost not much time. So as a whole, it is a very practical and convenient tool to do this repetitive and dry work.
// Key Features //
- Shows empty directories before deleting them
- Supports multiple delete modes (including Delete to recycle bin)
- Allows white and black listing of directories by using filter lists
- Can detect directories with empty files as empty
- Support multiple languages
// System Requirements //
// Prompts //
Before scanning, you can make some simple settings to ignore some system files/folders (desktop.ini, Thumbs.db, System Volume Information, RECYCLER, etc.)
// Download URLs //
(Homepage | SourceForge)
// Related Posts //
DISM (short for Deployment Imaging and Management), it is just in the system folder (DISM.exe), you can run the 'CMD' (as administrator) and type 'dism' to call it out... used to ...
Audials One is a very famous all-in-one type of music software from Romania, which integrates music search, music download, music play, and music conversion in one place. It comes with ...
Although the Windows built-in control panel has the software uninstall function, its ability on detecting programs is not comprehensive. So, if you want to uninstall cleanly and thoroughly, you have to ...
SolveigMM Video Splitter is an outstanding and very fast (no encoding/decoding process required) lossless video editing software. Its intuitive interface enables users to split (remove the unwanted parts) / merge (join ...
Many people only know there is an NO$GBA, but maybe not know it also has a magnifier front plugin - NO$Zoomer. Although it just acts as an add-on tool, it can ...
4UOnly (former name as Untitled Password List) is a lightweight password depot applet from Germany, compared with the gigantic RoboForm, 4UOnly has only less than 500 KB file size.
With 4UOnly, you can ...
As an alternative to the most commonly used PDF document format at present, the advantages of DjVu format (from France) are quite obvious: on the premise of storing the same content with ...
For some users with slight obsessive-compulsive disorder (ocd), they can't stand the chaos of their computer folders/files, especially those empty but taking up the location folders. So, most often they ...
Total Network Inventory (TNI for short) was originally an enterprise assets managing and tracking application. But on AppNee's opinion, it is a more interesting app than that - scan and capture ...
MediaCoder is a rich-feature audio/video batch transcoding tool, it can help you batch converting audio/video formats, and it is an open-source freeware.
Many MediaCoder integrate many excellent audio/video softwares which come ...
[v10.1.27] Dism++ – Popular Windows OS/image customizer, simplifier,
Audials One – Record, download, convert and enjoy
Final Uninstaller – Find and remove unwanted software
[v6.1] SolveigMM Video Splitter – Fast, lossless video
NO$Zoomer – Special full-featured magnifier addon for NO$GBA
4UOnly – Free security-painless password keeper
Pdf To DjVu GUI – Convert any PDF
Empty Folder Nuker – Find and remove all
[v3.1.2] Total Network Inventory – Hardware/software info collector
MediaCoder – The universal audio/video transcoder
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.