|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
As is known to all, sandbox is a container in which everything can be overturned and restarted. The working principle of Sandboxie is pretty similar – running the browser or other applications in an isolation, virtual “sandbox software environment“. This way, any changes or modifications made by these programs can be instantly emptied/eliminated at any time, thus ensuring the safety of operating system and personal information.
Sandboxie has 3 aspects of major applications: keeps system safe and clean, eliminates the trace of surfing Internet and running programs, and performs software testing (even those high risk of viruses, trojans, malware, etc.). Although it’s conceptually similar to “shadow system“, in fact, there is a big difference between them: shadow system is to protect the system as a whole, while Sandboxie is to protect the little part of system, which is much more convenient and efficient. In other words, Sandboxie is to make a program (rather than the entire operating system) run in a “sandbox”. In particular, Sandboxie also allows user to protect the system as a whole, just like using the “shadow system” programs.
BTW, there are 4 popular HIPS (High Integrity Protective Systems), sandbox-like applications at present, they are listed in turn according to their total test scores (inauthoritative): DefenseWall, GeSWall, BUFFERZONE, and Sandboxie. Of which, Sandboxie is the most popular one with the best reputation, and GeSWall is just slightly inferior in system resource consumption compared with DefenseWall.
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Sandboxie multilingual full installers, unlocked files, and activator for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install Sandboxie, stop in the “Driver Installation” step
- Copy the corresponding unlocked file (SbieDrv.sys) to installation directory and overwrite
- Continue and finish the installation of Sandboxie
- Run the activator, SET the correct “Sandboxie Path” (installation folder)
- Enter the correct “Version” and “Syscode” (by pressing the GET button to obtain the correct values)
- Click ‘Activate‘
- All done!
// Prompts //
Sandboxie puts registration verification in a driver. Conventional cracking means can lead to damage of the cracked driver file, thus cannot pass the digital signature verification of Windows OS. This case, you have to either open the test mode, or use the official certificate signature (very expensive).
// Related Links //
- How Sandboxie works
- Getting Started with Sandboxie
- General Usage Tips for using Sandboxie
- User Manual for Sandboxie
- Sandboxie External Tutorials
- Known Conflicts with other programs
- Configuring Sandboxie through Sandboxie Ini
- Sandboxie Start Command Line parameters
- Sandboxie All Versions download
- Sandboxie F.A.Q.
// Warning //
The activator might be reported as Threat: FileRepMalware threat with high severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right, just be careful.
// Download URLs //
|Commercial Edition||v5.22||8.67 MB|