|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
For users who often need to make all kinds of demonstration tutorials, instead of recording screen actions into a huge video file or converting the demo video to a GIF animation image, it is better to directly record the actions on screen as GIF with one step. And compared with similar GIF screen-capture software, the outstanding one is undoubtedly ScreenToGif.
Screen To Gif is a distinct and cool GIF dynamic image recording freeware with lightweight file size and friendly UI. It can directly record all actions on the screen and export that as an animated GIF image. When start to record, it shows you a framing box, which can be moved at random. Anything inside the box will be recorded, and you can pause/stop recording in no time by pressing hotkeys. After completion, it allows to view the every frame recorded, and if you don’t need some picture, just delete it individually, quite simple and convenient.
// Key Features //
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation.
- Pause and continue to record.
- Move the window around to record what you want.
- You can add Text, Subtitles and Title Frames.
- Edit the frames, add filters, revert, make yoyo style, change frame delay, add border, add progress bars.
- Export frames.
- Crop and Resize.
- You can work even while the program is recording.
- Remove frames that you don’t want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before enconding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized, portable and multilanguage executable.
- Start/Pause and stop your recording using your F keys.
- Multi language: Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Greek, French, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese and Tamil.
- GreenScreen unchanged pixels to save kilobytes.
- You can apply actions/filters to selected frames.
- Fullscreen Recording.
- Snapshot Mode.
- Drag and Drop to add frames in the editor.
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Standalone Installer)
// Download URLs //