|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
If you’re looking for a desktop clock software that can provide multiple time zones display, and hope that it is flexible, accurate and stable. In this case, AppNee will recommend Sharp World Clock to you first of all other similar tools, which is a world clock utility with fairly comprehensive features.
Sharp World Clock provides 466+ countries and regions of synchronous time display, and you can add unlimited number of clocks as you like or need, and arrange them according to the way you like. Moreover, thanks to so many clock templates, color schemes, the night/day icons, national flags, etc, you can completely DIY your own global clock system. In addition, Sharp World Clock also provides many time relevant utilities, such as, time zone conversion tool, alarm clock, calendar… just in order to enrich its using purposes.
Eventually, we can say that with Sharp World Clock, whether for people who have frequent business trips from many countries or guys who focus on the currency markets around the world, it can help you grasp the time accurately.
// Installation Notes //
- Pull out your network cable (i.e. cut off the network)
- Install the setup file and run it (if the program has expired you have to open registry editor and delete everything under [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\.default\software])
- Right click on any clock and choose “Edit Clock / Settings“
- Change any option in the “Live Changes” field, then close this window
- Exit program from the system tray icon (by right click)
- Copy the Keyfilemaker to desktop, and run it as administrator, enter any thing you like and click “Save” to register
- All Done! Enjoy
*** Tested working all right for Sharp World Clock v6.41, v6.50, v6.71, v7.51 on Windows 8.1 Pro.
// System Requirements //
// Download URLs //