|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Plugins of SketchUp are to improve our work efficiency on SketchUp. To facilitate the majority of users, in this post, AppNee will collect, collate and then publish all very useful SketchUp plugins. They are universal for SketchUp 2015/2016/2017 on both Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
All plugins were only tested working perfectly for SketchUp 2017 on Windows 10 64-bit. As to older versions of SketchUp, you have to test them by yourselves. Any problems, welcome your feedback.
// Plugin Files List //
// Use Instructions //
- Run SketchUp, then close it
- Apply “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” in “Folder Options”
- Open open folder path like this, C:\Users\AppNee.com\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2017\SketchUp\Plugins (or [YOUR USER NAME]/Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp #/SketchUp/plugins)
- Copy all plugins to this folder
- Run SketchUp to load them
- All done, enjoy!
// Prompts //
- In general, the plugin file of SketchUp consists of a folder named after the plug-in name and a .rb file with the same name
- You may need to manually create the corresponding plug-in folder under SketchUp installation directory
- If you like, you can also save plugins to the ‘Plugins’ folder in SketchUp installation directory. But be aware that plugins stroed here may be deleted when uninstalling SketchUp
// Download URLs //