|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder is very popular and practical tiny real-time streaming audio recorder. It enables users to capture sound from all kinds of digital audio sources (including microphone, MIDI, VCR, streaming media audio, all kinds of software, etc.) and save it as MP3/WAV file.
// Key Features //
- Record audio played on your computer in direct digital with no quality loss
- Saves files in wav or mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options
- Ability to record and mix microphone input to capture both sides when recording a VoIP or Conference conversation (optional)
- Streams can be recorded directly to the VRS Recording Systemfor enterprise database system use
- Works with all popular media players (e.g., Windows Media Player, Real Audio, QuickTime) and softphones (e.g., Skype,Express Talk)
- Directly links to WavePad Sound Editor Software so you can edit the files you have recorded
- Directly links to Switch MP3 File Converter Software so you can convert the files from mp3 to over 20 other file formats
// Main Applications //
- Record internet radio webcasts
- Save streaming audio broadcasts
- Record streaming audio conferences
- Convert audio from uncommon formats to wav or mp3. e.g.
- Record VoIP phone calls made with Skype or Express Talk softphone
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder portable full registered versions and working registration codes for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// v2.xx Universal Registration Codes //
// Installation Notes //
for SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder v2.xx:
- Download and install SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder
- Use any one serial number above to register (SoundTap/Register Software…)
// Download URLs //