As the fourth (after CCleaner, Defraggler and Recuva) outstanding freeware developed by Piriform, Speccy is designed to check PC’s software (can even detect the system installation date) and hardware info (detailed statistics of each hardware), including CPU, motherboard, RAM, graphics card, hard drive, optical drive, audio…
The hardware information gathering function of Speccy is basically the same as the famous and powerful EVEREST and SiSoftware Sandra. But in some aspects it does even better, such as the support to check temperature of different hardware in real time, which is convenient for users to rapidly detect a hardware problem.
Admitting there are so many software developed for viewing hardware information, but the advantage of Speccy is it realizes the same functions of other similar tools in a smaller size, and the software or hardware info provided by Speccy are detailed and professional.
Through Speccy, we can accurately identify our computer’s hardware configuration details, which lets us know fairly well about our machines. Especially when we are buying/assembling/selling a new computer, this little tool can effectively help us avoid being cheated by.
// Edition Statement //
Below you can get the Speccy Professional & Technician Editions multilingual (34 languages) portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Download URLs //
(Homepage | Version History | Download Builds)
// Related Posts //
PEiD (short for PE iDentifier) is a well-known professional packer/cryptor/compiler detecting tool. It's so powerful that it can detect the types/signatures of almost any PE file packing tools (at present, the number ...
OSHE: Hosts Editor (short for Online Solutions Hosts Editor) is a simple, convenient and practical hosts file visual viewer and editor.
// Key Features //
two viewing modes (table and text) for fast ...
ComicsViewer is an image browser designed for browsing cartoon pictures, with many special comic functions, small, fast, portable and free.
Compared with the big-size, rich-function commercial softwares, such as ACDSee, ComicsViewer ...
You can see I put HDD-Profiler into the File & Manage category. Yes, it is an accurate HDD profiling utility designed to compare and display the differences, changes of some folder ...
System Information Viewer (SIV) is a very practical and advanced system and hardware information viewer, it can detect and display almost any information about the current Windows system, network and hardware in great detail. ...
WifiInfoView is a tiny and handy free app written by the world famous independent developer Nir Sofer for quickly scanning, viewing and analyzing all possible information about the wireless networks searchable (available) ...
WinTools.net is a toolkit (i.e.: tools suite) that contains a series of classic small applications specifically designed for improving the performance of Windows OS.
With these must-have and handy apps in ...
WebBrowserPassView is a tiny freeware made by Nir Sofer, used to view almost any account information (URL, account and password) of any websites stored in all major browsers. Certainly, passwords for e-currency payment ...
Homedale is a tiny and free wireless network signal detection software. It can be used to detect, view and monitor the signal strength, encryption type (WEP/WPA/WPA2), speed and channel of all ...
WAN IP VIEWER is a tiny (only 22 KB) freeware utility which will instantly let you know what exactly your current WAN (Wide Area Network) IP address is (i.e. your actual, ...
PEiD – Popular PE packer/cryptor/compiler detector
OSHE: Hosts Editor – Windows hosts file visual
ComicsViewer – Designed as comic images browser
HDD-Profiler – Compare, find out difference of folder
System Information Viewer – Hardcore detector/viewer for system
WifiInfoView – Tiny and handy Wi-Fi info scanner
[v17.x.x] WinTools.net – Classic toolkits for system optimization
WebBrowserPassView – Find lost username & password stored
Homedale – Visual and intuitive Wi-Fi / WLAN
WAN IP Viewer – View your current external/real
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.