|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Super Mario Bros. X (short for SMB-X or SMBx) is an excellent fan-made game originally developed by Andrew Sprinks (screen name: Redigit). It blended all the classic elements of Super Mario 1, 2, 3 and World along with many new added practical props, such as Ice Flower, Hammer Suit, Tanooki Suit, Kuribo’s shoe, The Billy Gun, Yoshi, and more.
One of important features have to mention is the powerful real-time level editor (supports editing levels while playing, using either the SMB3 or SMW styled world map) of SMBx. That means you can make your own SMBX edition and publish/share it with completely personalized design of levels and episodes. All what you need is just your imagination for SMB.
Besides, players are also allowed to play with another player in the 2 player co-op mode, whose characteristic is – the screen will seamlessly split and combine when the players separate and rejoin.
// Key Features //
- Five playable characters including: Peach, Toad, and Link
- Over 60 cleverly designed levels in the two default episodes
- 2 official maps (THE_PRINCESS_CLICHE, THE_INVASION_2)
- Built-in easy to use, real-time level editor with thousands of objects to choose from
- Both classic and brand new power ups such as Yoshi and The Billy Gun
- Two player co-op action with an intelligent camera that splits and combines
- An intense battle mode that will leave you coming back for more
- Built-in SMBx Editor Help, SMBx Gameplay Manual and SMBx Scripting Help
- 2 players co-op mode
*** As for the Doujin verion v1.4, it does not support Luna.dll, but/because it can emulate all features of Luna.dll by itself.
// Game Characters //
- (Kinopio) Toad
- Peach (Princess)
- Link (Yes from Zelda, also the coins are gems)
- Other NPCs
// Edition Statement //
From AppNee, you can get the Super Mario Bros. X v220.127.116.11 official full installer and portable versions (remade by Valtteri and Darkchao), as well as the unofficial v1.4 (Doujin) portable full version made by a fan player from China.
// Fan Made Demo Video //
// Related Links //
- Super Mario Bros. X Video Tutorials Collection
- Download more episodes for Super Mario Bros. X
- All kinds of cheat codes for Super Mario Bros. X
// Download URLs //