|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
There are so many file sync & backup software. Some people evaluate SyncBackPro as currently the most powerful and complete professional file backup and synchronization tool. In this regard, AppNee did not make confirmation or comparison, but as a matter of fact, it is award-winning indeed.
As a simple and easy-to-use advanced file backup, restoration & synchronization tool, SyncBackPro is capable of performing synchronous operations between local/network drive, CD/DVD/Blue-ray (in UDF format), cloud backup server, FTP server, ZIP archive, removable storage devices, email servers, etc.
As to use of SyncBackPro, that is fairly easy to get started. At the same time, it also provides a large number of advanced configuration options for professionals, and even allows you to run scripts in the process of synchronization. This is the point makes it be powerful also difficult to use.
// Key Features //
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Amazon Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, S3, Azure, Office 365, SugarSync and Box
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on POP3, IMAP4 or Microsoft Exchange
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBackPro Runs
- Powerful FTP Engine, Compression and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
// Universal Serial Numbers //
*** These serial numbers are universal, but might be prompted to be expired after use for a month. Latest test was made for SyncBackPro v18.104.22.168 on Windows 8.1 Pro x64.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the SyncBackPro all versions’ universal serial numbers for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install/extract SyncBackPro from official site
- Run program, use the universal serial number above to register
- That’s all, enjoy!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //