If use simple words to generalize System Explorer, AppNee gives that like this: it is the most perfect and complete alternative to the Windows built-in Task Manager. It has more detailed and authoritative system info collecting and displaying functions in expert level, but with fool-readable GUI. It’s trusted and award-winning, and completely free for both personal and commercial use!
With the System Explorer’s 4 big functions, for each user (both novice and veteran), you can keep your whole system under full control: task management, process management, performance check and history record:
- Task Management – check the currently running applications, locate the process’s location, end task, security check, and so on
- Process Management – check all processes in system, pause/restart/end process, view the process details, view command line, DLL module and CPU occupation…
- Performance Check – learn about info about CPU utilization, I/O read and write, memory and PF (page file) occupancy rate, etc.
- History Record – monitor process, network connection, event, file operation and so forth, just check the options you need to monitor in settings
System Explorer has another two pretty special and meaningful features: for each running process, by clicking the ‘Check’ link, you can connect to the very authoritative System Explorer official ‘File Database’ or Google at any time to query any file/process related information in detail; the other one is to make an online full scan (based on the multiple virus engines – VirusTotal) for anti-virus (so as to find and kill the unwanted processes or threats). They are very convenient and practical for both beginners and advanced Windows users.
But due to so much info gathered by System Explorer, this also means that if want to use all its functions freely and neatly, that needs to spend a certain amount of time. We can click the ‘Help’ to directly connect to the official site to check the specific use of every function.
// Key Features //
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files
- Exploration of the Windows, Modules, WMI, System and Security information
- Easy check of suspicious files via the largest File Database or the VirusTotal service
- Easy monitoring of processes activities and System changes
- Usage graphs of important System resources
- Tray Hint with detailed System and Battery status
- Fast access to system tools via Tray Icon popup menu
- WMI Browser and System Additional Info
- Multiple languages support (translated into 29 languages)
- Portable and setup versions available
- 100% clean and freeware
- Lightweight – only less than 3 MB
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
As a representative of open source software, MySQL had already become the world's most popular DBMS (database managing system) long time ago. After Sams Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Minutes ...
There are mainly two software dedicated to manage emulator ROMs of video games: ClrMAMEPro and RomCenter. By contrast, ClrMAMEPro is more accurate and has more powerful features; while the advantages ...
Since the famous audio editing software Cool Edit Pro was acquired by Adobe Systems company, it's got a new name - Adobe Audition. Plus, in the Adobe CS5.5 series, Adobe ...
BWMeter is a tiny but powerful broadband/traffic monitor and controller based on WinpkFilter network drivers. It can perform real-time measure and control to any Internet/Network traffic through your computer. Meanwhile, ...
As part of the Web standards, CSS has become the indispensable key element in modern Web design. It just looks like simple, but the real master of CSS is not ...
Performance is the key to success of any websites. And as a matter of fact, the time a web browser loading a web page takes up about 80% of the ...
As everyone knows, Microsoft has announced no longer support the Windows XP, but AppNee believe that, for love or helpless, there are still a lot of people are using Windows ...
It was originally written in C++ by Christophe Dumez (from France) in 2006 when he was a student. Now it's maintained by worldwide volunteers on their spare time. qBittorrent is ...
At the sight of Explorer++'s name, maybe many people have thought of Notepad++ (NPP) - a freeware code editor which can completely replace the Windows built-in Notepad. Similarly, Explorer++ is a perfect alternative to ...
Vagrant Story (ベイグラントストーリー, 放浪冒险谭) is a great game work of Square Enix company in 2000. It comes from the same producer - Yasumi Matsuno with popular works Final Fantasy and Ogre ...
MySQL Crash Course CHM, HD PDF
RomCenter – Popular and handy universal video game
[v10.0.1] Adobe Audition CS, CC Portable Full, Lite
[v7.3.0] BWMeter – Powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions, 2nd Edition
Even Faster Web Sites HD PDF
Safe XP – Make XP run faster, more
qBittorrent – Free, fast and reliable alternative of
Explorer++ – Fast multi-tab alternative of Windows Explorer
Vagrant Story – Only one full score game
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.