Take-Away USB Flashdisk NetScanner (ANA: TANetScanner) is a LAN/WAN network information scanner. It is able to scan the whole IP address fields, supports various protocols and disk types.
TANetScanner is specially designed for system or network administrators and technicians. The information can be obtained about each PC client/server on a whole range of IP includes: IP, Hostname, Ping info and running Services.
No installation needed. Just copy the program to your USB Flash disk or other removable devices and use it anywhere.
// Key Features //
- Scans a whole range of IP’s
- No installation. Just copy the program to your flashdisk and run it
- Works with any type of removable media, like USB flashdisk, floppy, Zipdisk, Jazdisk and CD (RW)
- Services you may scan includes FTP, TelNet, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, NetBIOS, MySQL, Terminalserver, VNC, PCAnywhere and NetOP
- Include your own service including description
- Save and load the result as it is, or save it as .HTML or .CSV for easy reference
- Tools include: Probe a specified port and find a specified computer on the network
- Works on any filesystem FAT/FAT32/NTFS
// Edition Statement //
This is the Take-Away USB Flashdisk NetScanner v126.96.36.199 Final portable full registered version. It had stopped development since 2006, but it is still a very handy useful tool sometimes, or for some guys!
// Download URLs //
(448 KB | No Homepage)
// Related Posts //
When the disk space is tight, in addition to using some common tools to clean junk files automatically. But we also need to manually delete some huge files/folders as necessary, ...
ZBar (ANA: Bar Code Reader) is an open source and freeware desktop barcode/QR code scanning and reading tool for PC, supports for web camera and image scanning.
The simple understanding of ...
When some malwares, adwares are removed, and a firewall or other softwares are uninstalled abnormally, it may destroy the system registry because of the modified network settings or Windows Sockets ...
WifiInfoView is a tiny and handy free app written by the world famous independent developer Nir Sofer for quickly scanning, viewing and analyzing all possible information about the wireless networks searchable (available) ...
For guys who often reinstall Windows, you must be able to realize that the reinstallation of OS itself is just a piece of cake comparing with the following more troublesome ...
For a long time in the past, AVG has been always evaluated as the best anti-spyware software. But since version 7.5, it has stopped updating, and the latest version of ...
Hide IP Easy is a relatively old utility used to hide our real IP address, which adopts a highly anonymous proxy, mainly used to make web browsers implement anonymous web surfing.
Suppose some ...
When we are powerless to do anything about a computer plagued by various difficult problems and unable to bear anymore, most often reinstalling Windows seems to be the only and ...
Today, at this moment of rapid development of Internet and increasingly serious intrusion behaviors to network, the network security naturally became a focus in IT field. Accordingly, the network scanning technology ...
[v6.3.1] TreeSize Professional – Visual disk space analyzer
URL Snooper – Find out hidden path of
ZBar – Scan barcode, QR code with your
WinSockFix – Free WinSock and TCP repair tool
WifiInfoView – Tiny and handy Wi-Fi info scanner
[v15.0] Driver Genius – Keep your drivers up-to-date
[v3.1.2] Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit & Anti-Malware for Business Full
Hide IP Easy – Hide your real IP
[v3.9.26] Windows Repair – All-in-one Windows problems scanner
Kali Linux Network Scanning Cookbook HD PDF
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.