|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
TANetScanner is specially designed for system or network administrators and technicians. The information can be obtained about each PC client/server on a whole range of IP includes: IP, Hostname, Ping info and running Services.
No installation needed. Just copy the program to your USB Flash disk or other removable devices and use it anywhere.
// Key Features //
- Scans a whole range of IP’s
- No installation. Just copy the program to your flashdisk and run it
- Works with any type of removable media, like USB flashdisk, floppy, Zipdisk, Jazdisk and CD (RW)
- Services you may scan includes FTP, TelNet, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, NetBIOS, MySQL, Terminalserver, VNC, PCAnywhere and NetOP
- Include your own service including description
- Save and load the result as it is, or save it as .HTML or .CSV for easy reference
- Tools include: Probe a specified port and find a specified computer on the network
- Works on any filesystem FAT/FAT32/NTFS
// Edition Statement //
This is the Take-Away USB Flashdisk NetScanner v22.214.171.124 Final portable full registered version. It had stopped development since 2006, but it is still a very handy useful tool sometimes, or for some guys!