|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Tasty Blue is a relaxed and funny action-puzzle small indie game developed by Dingo Games from Canada. The goal of game is to climb to the top from the bottom of food chain in the shortest possible time. And the only approach is to eat everything you can eat, whether it is swimming in the sea, walking on the land, or flying in the sky.
Tasty Blue has a very addictive gameplay with extremely simple operation. It just uses the classic “big fish eats up the small one” pattern, but it comes with much unique design on the game scene and operation method. In addition, multiple game modes, dozens of levels, super evolutionary system, customizable game difficulties, and support of multi-player gaming on the same screen, all of which will make you crazy, can not stop.
// Key Features //
- Over 50 levels and 15 more challenging bonus levels
- 3 main environments to explore in the game: temperate, tropical, and arctic
- A wide range of difficulty levels to choose from
- Carnage Mode: Allows to adjust the amount of blood that comes from your prey
- 2-Player Local Co-op via split screen or shared screen
- Keyboard and mouse controls are supported in all modes
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- DirectX End-User Runtime
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Tasty Blue multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //