|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
No doubt, TeamViewer is an excellent all-in-one solution for remote control and online meeting. Sure there are also lots of similar good software, such as AnyDesk, ScreenConnect, Anyplace Control, PCAnyWhere, etc. But finally I would say TeamViewer does the best on a whole level.
Below AppNee provided you with the TeamViewer Premium, Corporate & Enterprise Editions’ Portable full versions (with complete functions), full installers along with their unlocked (licensed) files for commercial and personal uses on Windows. Than means it is not only free for private users, but also for commercial users.
// Premium, Corporate Additional Features //
- Unlimited Number of licensed workstations
- Including Central user management (Management Console)
- Multi-channel routing for outstanding high performance
- Connection reports
- Session handover (1 channel)
- Portable and browser-based connections
- 25 meeting participants
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the TeamViewer Premium/Corporate/Server Enterprise Edition multilingual full installers along with unlocked files (TeamViewer.exe, TeamViewer_Desktop.exe and TeamViewer_Service.exe), as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
for Setup version only:
- Remove/Uninstall any previous versions suggested
- Run (as administrator if needed) and install TeamViewer 10 full installer
- When finish installation, make sure to exit TeamViewer (end its processes from Task Manager if needed)
- Copy the unlocked files “TeamViewer.exe“, “TeamViewer_Desktop.exe” and “TeamViewer_Service.exe” to TeamViewer’s installation directory and overwrite
- All done, enjoy
*** For some portable versions, run the “silent unpacking.bat” and wait (it will close itself when finishing) to extract!
// Related Links //
- TeamViewer Changelog for Windows
- TeamViewer Business, Premium, Corporate and Enterprise commercial editions comparison
// Download URLs //
*** For some older Normal Portable versions, they do not support “Unattended Access” feature, but the Packaged Portable version always does.