|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Instead of becoming more powerful and efficient, in addition to its bigger and bigger file size, Snagit 12 also becomes more difficult to use and more non-humanized.
For example, when you select any cropped or copied image in the Snagit Editor of Snagit 12, there will be a very thick frame, which is very adverse to move and align when editing multiple images. But in Snagit 11, it is just a transparent dashed box, which doesn’t influence any kinds of image editing operations.
So for personal use and other users’ convenience, I made the Snagit v11.4.3 Final (the last version in 11 series) multiple languages Portable full version (including Snagit Editor), based on the official full installer from TechSmith. And, you can use the Techsmith SnagIt 11.x Universal License Keys collection to register it. Alternatively, you can also choose the portable full registered version (repacked, no registration required).
// Related Links //
- TechSmith SnagIt 12.x Universal License Keys for Win & Mac
- All Snagit 11 Official Video Tutorials
- Snagit 11.2 Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Latest Tips and How To’s from the TechSmith Blog
- Snagit All Previous Releases Download Locations for Windows and Mac (older versions direct download)
- Snagit Version: 11.4.3 Official Installer download (EXE via FTP, ZIP via HTTP, ZIP via FTP, MSI via HTTP, MSI via FTP)
// Download URLs //
|v11.4.3 Build 280 Final||Registered||37.4 MB|
|v11.4.3 Build 280 Final||Need License||35.2 MB|