The Impossible Game was one of the most popular small indie games on iPhone and Xbox Live platforms made by Grip Games, which is very simple but lets you just can’t stop. Here, AppNee provides its PC and Android editions for everyone.
As a famous and classic parkour style challenging game with ultra high difficulty. The Impossible Game has minimalist but very fashion graphics along with super bright and strong-rhythm game soundtracks, making players addicted.
The Impossible Game is likely to be the easiest but most difficult game in the world at present which is impossible to finish smoothly for a normal human player. Anyway, you have to fail more than hundreds of times to gradually get started, without boring! The entire game is very easy to play, just simple click or touch to control. But if want to achieve the best level scores you need continuous efforts, and any mistake could lead to a game over.
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
These are the The Impossible Game v1.5.2 Portable Full registered versions for PC & Android.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Road Blocks is another maze-based series of small game. At first sight, Road Blocks is exactly the same with Orbox series. But apparently Road Blocks is much like the ancestor of similar games!
Shatter is a well-designed small indie game fusing the retro brick-breaking & shooting game styles and many new gaming elements, cool experience (including the top-level original music).
Although inspired from the traditional Krakout video ...
The whole Avernum series belongs to the classic and nostalgic fantasy A-RPG game type, it came up with a super large game world map, open-ended plots, set of Easter eggs, ...
Hero Siege is a bloody and snappy slashing game, developed by Panic Art Studios from a Finland independent games studio. It has the tower defense, pixel and Hack 'N' Slash ...
Doll fighting series games of Rag Doll Software from Italy are very popular. Particles is a physics-based small Adobe Flash game of Matteo Guarnieri's early works, which is simple but interesting, attractive and challenging.
The maximum number ...
Many players maybe played some stereoscopic Tetris game, but if it is in real three-dimensional space, I don't think many guys have tried. If interested, you can try this real-3D Tetris puzzle video ...
C Traps and Pitfalls was written in 1989 by Andrew Koenig, based on one paper he published at the Bell Labs in 1985. For this book, he combined his rich ...
Block Dungeon is a pixel and Shoot 'Em Up style dungeon stay-alive indie game. It's also one of the competitor games in the Ludum Dare 31, under the theme: Entire Game on ...
ISORA is a Sokoban/Boxman/Push Box style (but with different logic and gameplay) puzzle flash game. It just looks like very easy, but more and more difficult.
No going backward allowed greatly increased ...
3 Slices is a simple but very challenging physics-based small puzzle game. In spite of the simple graphics, the game is well-designed and very addictive, which needs you have very high ability on logic ...
Road Blocks – Orbox’s original inspiration
Shatter – Unmissable brick-break indie game
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls Portable Full version for
[v126.96.36.199] Hero Siege for PC Portable Full versions
Particles – Challenge your reactivity and agility
[MD] Block Out – Play Tetris in three-dimensional
C Traps and Pitfalls, 1st Edition HD PDF
Block Dungeon – Pixel style dungeon stay-alive indie
ISORA 1,2,3 Offline Portable versions
3 Slices – Skill of slicing
- Copy/reprint content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.