The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook (WAHH for short), 2nd Edition is one of bible-level of security technology books with comprehensive, abundant and professional content highly recommended by AppNee. This second edition new added about 30% of content, mainly introduced new trends and a large number of new vulnerabilities in the field of Web security.
Since The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook’s first edition, the status of Web security has changed a lot. And in the wake of improvement of people’s security awareness, many bugs have been fixed. But as sorts of new technologies are springing up constantly (especially the launch of Web 2.0, HTML 5, wireless Internet, and cloud service), security problems of Web applications will face a bigger challenge.
The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook, 2nd Edition is suitable for all levels of computer security personnels and technicians in the Web development & management fields to read. This book is very thick, but don’t be afraid, just pay a little more patience.
In addition, some skills in this book have already failed for a long time, which will make it a bit hard for readers to understand without the historical background at that time. Anyway, after a perusal to this book, it does allow you to have your ideas straightened out.
// Table Of Contents //
- Chapter 1 Web Application (In)security 1
- Chapter 2 Core Defense Mechanisms 17
- Chapter 3 Web Application Technologies 39
- Chapter 4 Mapping the Application 73
- Chapter 5 Bypassing Client-Side Controls 117
- Chapter 6 Attacking Authentication 159
- Chapter 7 Attacking Session Management 205
- Chapter 8 Attacking Access Controls 257
- Chapter 9 Attacking Data Stores 287
- Chapter 10 Attacking Back-End Components 357
- Chapter 11 Attacking Application Logic 405
- Chapter 12 Attacking Users: Cross-Site Scripting 431
- Chapter 13 Attacking Users: Other Techniques 501
- Chapter 14 Automating Customized Attacks 571
- Chapter 15 Exploiting Information Disclosure 615
- Chapter 16 Attacking Native Compiled Applications 633
- Chapter 17 Attacking Application Architecture 647
- Chapter 18 Attacking the Application Server 669
- Chapter 19 Finding Vulnerabilities in Source Code 701
- Chapter 20 A Web Application Hacker’s Toolkit 747
- Chapter 21 A Web Application Hacker’s Methodology 791
// Book Example Codes //
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
(13.5 MB | Homepage | Author Page)
// Related Posts //
Head First C provides a complete learning experience for teaching you how to use the C language to create powerful and practical programs. This book uses a unique way to help ...
Both PHP and MySQL these two open source programming languages have become the best combination for developing web applications for many years. Especially after the Web 2.0 era, they got ...
French writer Guy de Maupassant is one of the world's leading masters of short stories in the 19th century, Bel Ami (AKA: The History of a Scoundrel, A Ladies' Man) is ...
Similar books are everywhere now, why we choose Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual, one simple reason is the Missing Manual series of books just like the Head First series: they are all ...
1,000 Icons, Symbols, and Pictograms: Visual Communication for Every Language (AKA: 1000 Icons, Symbols + Pictograms) contains 1000 well-designed HD vector graphics in 3 types, in order to provide designers with inspiration and ...
If I tell you the publication date of this book is 1999, and has only one edition, many beginner readers will be dismissive that I can imagine. But pleae note, whether ...
Grid system is part of the Objective Typography and Design movement originated in Switzerland. However until 1981, some specialized design theory guide book was published - which is Grid Systems ...
HTML5: Up and Running introduces and analyzes all the related technology of HTML5 comprehensively and in-depth. Including: bumpy development history of HTML5; a variety of detection methods specific to different characteristics; how ...
Unity 5 from Zero to Proficiency is a series of Unity tutorial books specially written for absolute game developing beginners. This step-by-step and easy-to-understand, easy-to-follow series of handbooks for Unity ...
Head First C color page HD PDF download
Beginning PHP and MySQL, 4th Edition HD PDF
Bel Ami HD PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual PDF download
1,000 Icons, Symbols, and Pictograms HD PDF download
Essential C++ Perfect HD PDF, CHM download
Grid Systems in Graphic Design HD Sacnned PDF
HTML5: Up and Running HD PDF download
Unity 5 from Zero to Proficiency (Foundations, Beginner,
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.