|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
ThinkBox Deadline (full name: Deadline Render Farm Management System) is a simple and easy to use manager for rendering toolkit, which is responsible for the distribution of rendering tasks in the render farm. Its function is so powerful that it is capable of supporting almost all rendering tools at present.
ThinkBox Deadline is enough to provide efficient management solutions for users who are using various scales of render farms. And as a fact, it has been flexibly applied on the most widely used platforms as well as the matched rending software in the industry.
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Thinkbox Deadline full installers (Deadline Repository, Deadline Client, Certificate Installer, and more) and unlock patches/unlocked files for Windows 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Install Deadline Repository – ‘DeadlineRepository.exe’ (all with the default options)
- Install Deadline Client – ‘DeadlineClient.exe’ (all with the default options)
- Create a folder with name ‘flexnet‘ in ‘C:\‘ and put in the crack file ‘thinkbox.lic‘
- Open ‘thinkbox.lic‘ with Notepad, replace all the ‘YOUR_MAC_ADDRESS‘ text with your own MAC address (you can use MACAddressView to view it), save and exit
- Open Deadline Client, set shared file path of server-side task list, you will see a path like this ‘\\3D_002\DeadlineRepository‘ (3D_002 is your host name)
- Run and apply the Crack Patch, enter ‘CHANGE LICENSE SERVER‘ – ‘Specify license file‘
- Locate the ‘deadlineplugin_win64.dll‘ file in the Deadline Client’s installation directory, all done
*** For plugins pack, they need to be put into server-side and overwritten. In fact, you do not have to install that, which depends on the software users are using.
- Download and install
- Copy the ‘deadline.dll‘ file to “Program Files\Thinkbox\Deadline7\bin“
- Copy all files in ‘draft‘ folder to “<PathToYourDeadlineRepository>\draft“
- Done, enjoy!
- Install Deadline Repository and Deadline Client in turn
- Copy the unlocked file ‘Draft.pyd‘ to “X:\DeadlineRepository10\draft\Windows\64bit” and overwrite
- Copy the unlocked file ‘Thinkbox.lic‘ to “X:\DeadlineRepository10\” and overwrite
- Copy the unlocked files ‘PatchDeadline.dll‘ and ‘QtCommercialChart.dll‘ to “X:\Program Files\Thinkbox\Deadline10\bin\Lib\site-packages\PyQt5” and overwrite
- Start Deadline Monitor, enter “Tools (Super user)/Configure Repositore Options/Auto Configuration/Add”
- Select ‘Licensing’ and type “DeadlineRepository10\Thinkbox.lic” in the “License Server” field
- Restart program
- All done!
// Related Links //
- Deadline Offline Documentation
- Deadline Official Online Tutorials
- How to Find the MAC Address of Your Computer
// Download URLs //
|Version||Repository + Client + Unlocked Files…||Size|