When facing a older LCD monitor, you might find one or several obtrusive dead pixels, then you can try to use UDPixel to repair!
UDPixel is a applet designed for locating and repairing stuck pixels on the LCD screen, its working principle is that through continuous LCD switch operation control to activate bad points on the LCD panel. So, if your LCD monitor is flawed, might as well try it.
// Parameters //
- Flash size: square (flash point) size
- Flash interval: flash frequency
- Flash windows: deap pixels number
After running the program, drag the flash point to the stuck pixel which needs to be repaired, and the rest is waiting (this may need a long time). In many cases, the repair effect is good, but the developer does not guarantee this app’s success rate of repair. However, instead of taking you LCD to the mechanic, why not try UDPixel first? Perhaps the miracle will appear!
BTW, JScreenFix is another software solution that can fix stuck pixels, which claims can repair 80% of stuck pixels within 20 minutes. But it has the same pixel fixing algorithm with UDPixel, that’s with frequent pixel color changing to achieve the goal.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Your Uninstaller! PRO is an intelligent uninstaller developed by URSoft, with which you can easily manage your applications just like using the recycle bin. It is not the most powerful ...
In simple terms, the main function of DOSBox is - with DOSBox, you can run the old and classic DOS games or software on different Windows, BeOS, Linux, Mac OS X, OS/2.... operation systems, or you ...
MyLanViewer is a simple yet powerful local area network (LAN) scanning and IP monitoring tool. It has user-friendly UI, is very easy to get started, specially designed for network administrators.
For guy who wants to be a master of network (WAN/LAN, no matter it's black, red or white), without help of various off-the-shelf classical network utilities for multipurpose uses, I'm ...
Because early Windows OS (especially before Windows 7) exists inherent defects on RAM management mechanism. As a result, it's quite common to slow down after running for some time or ...
If you are using dual or more displays, you are likely to encounter the following challenges:
How to set different wallpapers or screen savers for two or multiple monitors
Do you want to know what happened to the registry after some software installed, and what is the path that had been added new key value? Or maybe you want ...
As the fourth (after CCleaner, Defraggler and Recuva) outstanding freeware developed by Piriform, Speccy is designed to check PC's software (can even detect the system installation date) and hardware info (detailed statistics ...
Firebug is a free and open-source, complete and powerful Web development auxiliary plug-in for Mozilla's Firefox. The same as Chris Pederick's Web Developer, it added plentiful website designing, developing and ...
For users often need to install many software repeatedly, the biggest trouble is cost of time and energy for repeated and complicated installation and configuration of so many software. And ...
[v7.5.2014] Your Uninstaller! PRO – Malware-detectable unwanted software
DOSBox – Famous MS-DOS x86 emulator for old
[v4.19.8] MyLanViewer – Powerful and handy LAN/IP scanner
Network Security Toolkit – Network security applications all-in-one
RamCleaner – Handy RAM releaser and manager for
[v8.1.2] DisplayFusion Pro – Completely control your single
Regshot – Monitor and compare registry
[v1.30] Speccy – Handy and quick hardware, system
Firebug – Best web development helper for Firefox
InstallRite – Classic but effective portable app creator
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.