Perhaps you have tried a variety of alternative applications to the Windows Explorer, such as tabbyFile, Xplorer2 Pro, XYplorer, One Cat File Manager, A43 File Management Utility and so on, but there is still one you can’t miss, that is UltraExplorer, after trying this one, i guess you won’t want to try other similar softwares any more.
UltraExplorer is a free file manager which has all the features of Windows Explorer, without other extraneous functions, so it’s a very single-minded file Explorer. But this does not mean that it is not powerful enough, to play a parable, UltraExplorer and the Opera browser play the same role – small but with all features what you need, it can greatly improve the operation efficiency after slightly settings.
// Key Features //
If you are a fan of the Opera, it should be easy to find some common points between them:
- Completely customizable user interface
- Temporary files container
- Windows Vista/7 style address bar
- User definable shortcut keys
- Mouse gestures
- One-key to copy file path
- · Classic Treeview/Listview layout
- Multiple-tag design
- 17 themes to choose from
- Add applications as toolbar icons
- Supports Total Commander Lister Plug-ins
- and more
// Download URLs //
(v18.104.22.168 Final | No Homepage)
// Related Posts //
If you are using dual or more displays, you are likely to encounter the following challenges:
How to set different wallpapers or screen savers for two or multiple monitors
Now, the size of the HD movie or game is bigger and bigger, be a file more than 10 GB easily, let alone download, even if copying/moving on PC is ...
Whenever your passwords should not be written on the paper and then put under the keyboard, caught in the pages of notebook, or even just recorded on the computer with ...
We all knew that, Lantern just abandoned the most perfect and mature P2P work mechanism it initially used, turned into another normal commercial VPN client with excuse: their IPs were blocked too often, ...
Among so many all-in-one driver managing utilities, the DriverToolkit developed by Megaify Software (from Japan) featuring compact (less than 3 MB), simple (clear and friendly UI), user-friendly (just 3 steps: scan, ...
DropIt is called the automated file sorting edge tool. It allows to automatically perform as many as 20 common operations for messy files/folders, such as Move, Copy, Compress, Extract, Rename, ...
IDM Computer Solution's UltraEdit claims to be the #1 and simply the world's best text editor in the world. Actually this's relative, just as a lot of reviews for some ...
If you are reading this post, you are likely a guy who works sitting in front of a computer most of the time every day. The same question we all ...
Foxit Reader is really useful, but I don't know whether you have ever used the Adobe Digital Editions (ADE for short) or not, it tends to the management of e-books, and ...
FastCopy claiming to be the fastest file copy/delete software on Windows platforms, due to its powerful and superior performance, it beyonds almost all the other similar tools in a very ...
[v8.1.2] DisplayFusion Pro – Completely control your single
[v3.0] TeraCopy – Reliable large file copying/moving accelerator
KeePass – Best database-based personal passwords manager &
[v4.21] SoftEther VPN – World’s only best, long-term
[v8.5] DriverToolkit – Handy and efficient driver manager
DropIt – Automatically organize messy files, folders with
[v24.00] UltraEdit – World’s recognized best text/code editor
[v22.214.171.124] ManicTime – Clear-cut personal time analyzing &
Adobe Digital Editions – PDF & EPUB ebook
FastCopy – Files fast copy tool, maybe the
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.