USBDeview is a portable and free USB device scanning, viewing and managing applet, used to quickly check all the related information of USB devices (currently connected or previously used) on your PC.
Run the program, it will automatically scan all the detailed data for the USB devices on your PC (including Device Name/Type, Serial Number, Created Date, Last Plug/Unplug Date, VendorID, etc.), even the information of any USB devices used long time ago can also be scanned out.
You can then directly operate these USB equipments in the program window, including uninstall, disable and activate. Besides, you can even export these information to a Text/HTML or XML file format, which is convenient to manage these external USB equipments.
BTW, USBDeview can also be used to collect USB devices information from a remote computer (needs access right) through the command line.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Super mini a uninstaller (only 35 KB) - MyUninstaller, it is hard to imagine, NirSoft controls the size within 100KB to make such a low resource consumption and high availability ...
PSD (Photoshop Document), AI (Adobe Illustrator), EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) are all the graphics file formats created by Adobe Systems company, used for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. They store layers, channels, reference lines, ...
GetDiz is a freeware released as the Windows built-in Notepad replacement according to the official explanation. But in fact, GetDiz is much more interesting - especially in terms of ASCII art ...
DriverFinder is a very simple, lightweight but powerful hardware driver manager. It can help you fast scan and identify those expired, inaccurate or unrecognized/unknown devices' drivers with ease. And it ...
Sometimes after we installed some software, some unwanted items will appear in the right-click menu making it swollen and unresponsive. In this case, we can use ShellMenuView to clean them ...
MySQL-Front is a handy and reliable MySQL database server front-end management application. Formerly as a excellent shareware, finally its author make it open source and upload to GitHub.
With MySQL-Front, we ...
Font Viewer is a Windows 32-bit fonts management utility, it can be used to display, compare, install and remove the Fonts. This application is very capable and vigorous, as a ...
DAEMON Tools USB (DTUSB for short) is a very practical USB ports sharing/mapping tool. It enables you to effectively share or remote access all kinds of USB devices inserted on ...
Formerly, to make sure whether a site is connected, accessible or not, we can use the CMD (Command Prompt) under Windows, by running the "Ping" command to view. This method ...
In many circumstances, we do not want the files in our computer copied by others unceremoniously, especially for the data in industries like police, bank. In addition to preventing the ...
MyUninstaller – 35KB super-mini uninstall tool
PSD Viewer – View, rotate, zoom and convert
GetDiz – Smart, fast ASCII art viewer and
[v3.6.1] DriverFinder – Fast and accurate device driver
ShellMenuView – Windows context menu viewer and manager
MySQL-Front – Handy MySQL database front-end manager
Font Viewer – Easily manage all the fonts
[v2.0.0.0067] DAEMON Tools USB – Share/remote access any
PingInfoView – Automatic batch Ping tool
Gilisoft USB Lock – Excellent and practical Data
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.