|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Adobe Acrobat (Pro) DC is the successor of former Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. There is no need to repeat its feature details. Just at the requests of so many visitors, AppNee will continuously release, update Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Portable version in this post. For details please see the following “Edition Statement” part!
// Key Features //
- Create PDFs and export to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Edit text and images right in your PDF
- Easily create, fill, sign, and send forms
- Compare two versions of a PDF to review all differences
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs
- Take advantage of advanced mobile features
- Meet ISO and accessibility standards
- Manage license(s) via the Adobe Admin Console
// Portable Version Features //
- No installation required
- Automatically associate with PDF file format
- All configurations will be saved in real time – just in the program folder (this is convenient to take your program anywhere with all your own configurations)
- All configuration info will never go away (even if you have re-installed Windows), except you delete the whole program folder
- Add personal fonts here: Data\Fonts (supported types: .fon, .fnt, .ttf, .ttc, .fot, .otf, .mmm, .pfb, .pfm)
- Support Dictionaries (used for spell checking), add here: Data\CommonFiles\Acrobat\DC\Linguistics\Providers\Plugins2\AdobeHunspellPlugin\Dictionaries
- Adobe Reader
- Office plugins
- PDF Creator
- Signing in
- Cloud features
*** Do not use while other Adobe products are running!
// System Requirements //
- Windows Vista+ (CC is not designed for Windows XP)
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages 2013 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC multilingual portable full registered versions (never expire) for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Use Instructions //
- Download and extract to use
- Do remember to install all versions of Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (especially 2013, both 32-bit and 64-bit are required)
- That’s all, enjoy!
*** If you encounter any errors (like “Adobe Acrobat DC has stopped working“), just run it as administrator and/or in compatible mode (Windows 7 or lower) once. When the ‘Data’ file is generated, everything will be OK.
// Related Links //
- Acrobat Pro Editions Comparison
- System Error: The program can’t start because MSVCP120.dll is missing
- Installation Problem: IMSLIB not found. Acrobat Services will not work
// Download URLs //