|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
As the effective standard of digital image processing and editing industry – Adobe Photoshop CC (short for Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud) provides many new features along with more efficient performance (previously only the Adobe Photoshop Extended can provide these tools).
What we provide you here is the Adobe Photoshop CC portable full registered versions with multiple languages support for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit OS (in-one package). It was made from the official trial installer, already activated and no registration required, without having to block the activation server, and will not bounce back to trial mode any more.
Besides, this portable full version entirely kept the official filter and special effect files, as well as various input/output support files. It can direct associate with official supported Photoshop specified file formats (.psd, .psb), does not contain any bondage and home page options, completely clean and clear.
BTW, the whole extraction progress is lengthy, and finally will cost several GBs’ disk space. So, need to pay some patience.
// System Requirements //
- Windows Vista+ (CC is not designed for Windows XP-)
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages 2013 and 2015 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
// Use Instructions //
- Download and extract to use
- Do remember to install all versions of Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (especially 2013 and 2015)
- That’s all, enjoy!
*** If you encounter any errors, try to run the main program as administrator.
// Plugins //
|Video Editor||v16.1.1||61.3 MB|
|Camera Profiles||v9.3.1||98.3 MB|
|Lens Profiles||v9.3.1||5.34 MB|
|Color Profiles||v16.1.0||6.14 MB|
|PDFL Fonts||v16.1||38.4 MB|
// Tips //
- Language set by launcher according UserDefaultLang
- To change, edit PhotoshopCS6Portable.ini with Language=”one of the extensions of tw10428 in App\PhotoshopCS6\Locales\en_US\Support Files” (Language=”” for en_US)
- You can add plug-ins in App\PhotoshopCS6\Plug-ins
// Related Links //
- System Error: The program can’t start because MSVCP120/140.dll is missing
- Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstall…
// Download URLs //