|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
As an award-winning and the most popular film emulation & photo effects plugin for Adobe’s Photoshop and Lightroom, Alien Skin Exposure is efficient and accurate. It is not only a rare and professional color modulation filter software for photographers and image processing workers, but also the best auxiliary tool for digital photography and simulation of film effects.
Without doubt, using Photoshop can produce all kinds of film effects of photos, but this process is really not easy to finish for guys with general level of skills, and that needs to spend a lot of work and time. So, how to efficiently use Photoshop has become an issue that has to be considered for numerous photographers. While Alien Skin Exposure is slowly being recognized as the best solution to this problem, and it has become the best choice for more and more photographers.
Alien Skin Exposure can simulate the classic film effects accurately and quickly, such as Kodachrome, Polaroid, Panatomic, Fuji and other hundreds of different film effects under dozens of types (all of which are preset). With Exposure, you just need to open the photos you want to process, and preview the film effects, then immediately preview and apply them in real time, extremely simple. Of course, if you want to adjust color brightness manually, Alien Skin Exposure’s so many built-in custom parameters are also very powerful.
// Key Features //
- Complete RAW photo editor
- Photoshop and Lightroom plug-in support included
- Black-and-white processing
- Non-destructive layers
- Keywords and collections
- Virtual copies
- Selective adjustments
- Portrait retouching
- 500+ customizable presets
// Supported File Formats //
- TIFF, JPEG, DNG, PSD (that have Maximize Compatibility turned on)
- Exposure supports a wide range of RAW camera formats
// Supported Lenses //
- Exposure automatically corrects lens distortion for many camera lenses
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010/2015 Redistributable Package (x86 & x64)
- Apple Mac: OS X Yosemite (10.10) or newer
- Microsoft Windows: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
- A monitor with 1280×768 resolution or greater
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Alien Skin Exposure (X Bundle) full installers, unlocked files and Alien Skin all products, all versions universal unlock patches (along with inbuilt keygen) for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
for Exposure X2/X3:
- Download and install Exposure X3 Bundle from official site, do not run it now
- Copy the Exposure X3 universal unlock patch to installation folder (C:\Program Files\Alien Skin\Exposure X3) and run it, then click ‘Patch‘
- When the Alien Skin Plugins Keygen pops out, launch Alien Skin Exposure X3 and click ‘Activate‘
- Copy the ‘License Code‘ from keygen to Exposure X3 Activation window, click ‘Next‘
- Disable your Internet connection temporarily
- Choose ‘E-mail activation‘, copy the ‘Installation ID‘ to keygen and generate a ‘Serial Number‘, then copy it back to the ‘3. Customer service will provide you with an unlocking code. Enter it here:‘ field in Exposure X3 Activation window
- Click ‘Next‘
- All done!
for Exposure 7 and lower:
- Download and install Alien Skin Exposure
- Turn off your internet connection
- Copy the unlocked files ‘Alien Skin Exposure 7 (x64)‘ and ‘License Activation Tool‘ to Exposure’s installation directory (like: C:\Program Files\Alien Skin\Exposure 7) and overwrite
- Run activator, select ‘Exposure 4‘ and copy the ‘License Code‘
- Run ‘License Activation Tool‘ and paste, click ‘Next’
- Choose ‘E-mail activation‘ method and copy the ‘Installation ID‘
- Go back to activator and paste it into the ‘Installation Code‘ field, then click the second ‘Generate‘ button and copy the whole generated codes
- Go back to ‘Exposure 7 Activation’ window and paste them to the ‘3. …unlocking code…‘ area, Next
- Done, enjoy!
// Warning //
The universal unlock patch may be falsely reported as PUP: FileRepMalware [PUP] threat with low severity.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Product||Version||Official Installer||Universal Unlock Patch|
|Exposure X3 Bundle||v3.0.4|
|Exposure X2 Bundle||v1.0.0|