|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Endless Fluff‘s Valdis Story: Abyssal City is a castlevania-like side scrolling indie game mainly inspired from two classic games: (offline game) Castlevania from Japan and (online game) Dungeon & Fighter (DNF for short) from Korea.
As a very rare high-quality action RPG game, Valdis Story: Abyssal City shows us with delicate production on both graphics and fighting system design. Its gaming style is pretty similar to the classic Castlevania series, while it comes up with finer, more vivid characters modelling along with much more cartoon styles. As to the design of movements/skills in martial arts, you will find it’s a little like learning from the DNF (on many aspects).
In game, you can be attracted by Valdis Story: Abyssal City’s cool and rhythmed fighting design, as well as various big BOSS waiting for you to challenge. Remind you, the challenge of each boss needs players to be familiar with their skills first, and then explore the corresponding winning way to clear stage with ease.
// Key Features //
- Intense combat weaving sword and sorcery together seamlessly.
- Find magic souls that aid in combat and traversing the ruins of the city.
- Level up stats and a variety skills to customize your play style.
- Upgrade Weapons and Armor.
- Unique accessories that can give you the edge in combat, or get you killed!
- Interconnected zones allow you to explore new areas or backtrack.
- 2 playable characters on release and more to come!
- Compelling original soundtrack spanning over 2 hours of music!
// Official Demo Video //
// Game Controls //
- Move: ←→
- Parry: Z
- Magic: X
- Light attack: C
- Heavy attack: V
- Jump: ↑ or Space
- Keep restoring HP: ↑ + x
- Increase physical attack: ↓ + x
- Summon assistant fire: jump -> x
- Shock wave: ← or →+x
- Ultimate skill: c + x to enter the state of concentration, then press v + x to release unique skill
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
- DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (DirectX Redist)
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Valdis Story: Abyssal City portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //