|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Vbs To Exe is an straightforward and intuitive small freeware written (based on Visual Basic scripting language) for developers. It can quickly convert VBS format of script files to EXE – executable format.
Getting started with Vbs To Exe is very simple and convenient for programmers, that only needs 4 steps:
- Choose a .vbs file you want to convert
- Set the save path for converted .exe file
- Set all relevant parameters, including binding additional files, editing VBS script instantly, adding version information, etc.
The built-in VB Script visual editor provides much convenience for programmers. In other words, you do have to go back to open an VBS IDE to modify it with just a few lines.
// Key Features //
- Visible and invisible applications
- Executables with administrator privileges
- Inclusion of additional files, folders, icon and version information
- Creation of 32-Bit and 64-Bit EXE files
- Command line interface
- Multiple languages support
- Free for commercial and non-commercial use
// Prompts //
You need to run it as administrator to make it work correctly.
// Download URLs //