|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
VCE is short for Victoria Certificate of Education, which was originally designed as a graduation certificate to review and evaluate the students’ test scores in Australia. Due to its high credibility, this certificate has been recognized by many countries in the world.
Avanset’s VCE Exam Simulator is a test engine specifically designed for certification exam preparation, in which it allows you to create, edit, and simulate the real exam environment (the .vce file). Because it can help preferably make some certification exams, now VCE Exam Simulator has become an ideal exam simulation tool for many users.
AppNee provided you with the Avanset VCE Exam Simulator PRO (the PRO edition allows you to edit or create your own exams. Besides, it also enables you to be able to take exams using existing exam files) v1.1.7 and v1.1.5 (not the latest) demo installers and unlocked files for Windows, as well as a collection of various question banks for VCE Exam Simulator on Windows Server (Notes: not universal).
// Key Features //
- Realistic exam simulation
- Exam editor with preview function
- Several different question types
- Whole exam in a single file
- Customizable exam taking mode
// PRO Features //
- Take tests from existing exam files
- Install on up to 2 computers
- Create your own exam files
- Edit existing exam files
- Print exams
// Unlocked Features & Limitations //
- System tray nag balloon removed
- 5 question limit removed
- 3 exam limit removed
- upgrade button disabled
- Show answer to a question, use Google to figure out what you did wrong
- Some more recent VCE files won’t work
// Collected Question Banks //
|Actualcerts, Braindumps, Exactexams||Microsoft.Actualcerts.70-410.vv2014-10-13.by.CHERYL.35q.vce
*** Notes: these exam files are not universal for all versions of VCE Exam Simulator.
// Installation Notes //
- First of all, you must uninstall any previous versions of VCE (completely)
- Download and install the official demo setup file (as administrator)
- Copy all the unlocked file to the program’s installation directory, the default is “C:\Program Files\VCE Exam Simulator Demo\” and overwrite
- Run the “fix_reg.bat” file.
- Done, enjoy!
*** Do not update (go to VCE Designer/Help/Automatically check for update, set to Disabled).
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|VCE Exam Simulator|
|Question Banks (torrent)|
|Exam 70-410||For Server||19.94 MB|
|Exam 70-411||114.96 MB|
|Exam 70-412||33.89 MB|