As everyone knows, the start menu of Windows 7 or Vista of has a quite beautiful semi-transparent effect, and has the practical embedded search function.
Now with ViStart, even under Windows XP, we can also have a start menu as gorgeous as Win7! In additon, it also contains the powerful real-time program search and file search function.
BTW, if used together with ViGlance, then you will be able to get a more perfect simulation for Windows 7 effect!
// Key Features //
- Launch Programs faster then ever before
- Find files faster than Windows 7
- Windows 7 Skin + Even more customization
- Fading Menu Icons and new Ultra Blur feature
- Multiple languages support
// Warning //
This is an ad-supported application, so please do pay attention while installing!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
There have already been the well-known commercial software VMware Workstation and open source freeware VirtualBox in the field of virtual machine, but in deed, Microsoft actually already has its own ...
GmailClipse is a Java application based on Eclipse RCP, in addition to Gmail's basic mail functions, it can also simulate your Gmail account to a file system (network drive), which ...
Have you ever felt that there are too many items in the context menu of Windows Explorer? Or think it lacks some essential and useful options inside? Of course, the ...
Lion Skin Pack is a desktop theme appearance beautification package, which can perfectly convert your Windows (especially designed for Windows XP and Windows 7) user interface to the style of Mac ...
Media Creation Tool is an automatic Windows 7/8.1/10 system downloader and installer (supports all languages, all editions and both 32-bit & 64-bit architectures) released by Microsoft's official website. With it, you ...
Mp3tag is a lightweight, universal (supports 15+ audio formats) audio file ID3-Tag info editor. It's specially designed to help user to fast edit all ID3 info in music file in batch, including ...
Windows 10 tried to partly restore the classic start button & menu, even increased semitransparent effect for the start menu, but its usage is still not convenient enough. Especially on the ...
StartIsBack (StartIsBack+, StartIsBack++, AKA: StartIsBack Plus, StartIsBack Plus Plus) is a series of auxiliary desktop enhancement software, specially designed for replacing the gaudy and notorious Metro UI of Window 8/8.1/10 with Windows ...
ViGlance can be seen as the ultimate upgrade solution for your Windows XP to simulate the Windows 7's superbar perfectly (super taskbar).
As currently Microsoft's best system following after XP, Windows ...
In order to make the start menu "slimmer", the first thing we think of is to uninstall as many unnecessary softwares as possible, but the effect is always not obvious ...
Windows Virtual PC – Microsoft’s own free virtual
GmailClipse – Transform Gmail into a network hard
FileMenu Tools – Excellent context menu extension toolkit
[Update] Lion Skin Pack – Transform Windows XP,
Media Creation Tool – Microsoft Official Windows 7/8.1/10
[v2.81] Mp3tag – Best audio file universal ID3
[v1.55] Start10 – First alternative app of Windows
[v2.0.9] StartIsBack – Call classic Start Menu back
ViGlance – Perfectly simulate Windows 7 taskbar on
SMOz – Keep your start menu tidy and
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.