VJPEG is a very creative freeware, it does not have a GUI (graphical user interface) itself. After installation, it will automatically associate with the JPG, BMP, GIF and PSD file formats, when you click on them, these pictures will display directly.
Different from the common image viewers, this time you will not see the frame and GUI of the viewer. All functions need to be operated by using shortcut keys.
[ Keyboard Commands ]
- Left click-drag: resize, move
- Right click: close the active picture
- double-click: go 1:1 or fit on screen, whichever is smaller
- Escape: close the active picture
- Ctrl-Alt-Q: close all pictures!
- e: email the original file
- E: email the bits on the screen (good if you open a big file and want to compress it.)
- a: auto-levels
- -> / r: rotate right
- <- / R: rotate left
“Windows Media/Quicktime” commands:
- ctrl-1 / alt-1: 50%
- ctrl-2 / alt-2: 100%
- ctrl-3 / alt-3: 200%
- alt-enter: fullscreen (kinda)
- ctrl-alt-0: 100%
- ctrl +: next bigger size
- ctrl -: next smaller size
[ Official Download ]
(Final | 98 KB | Homepage)
[ Notes ]
If you cann't access any download link above, please email us, we'll try our best to send you alternative download link suitable for you or your country as soon!