|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Castlevania: Judgment (AKA: 悪魔城ドラキュラ ジャッジメント, Akumajō Dracula Judgment, Akumajō Dorakyura Jajjimento, Devil’s Castle Dracula Judgment) was the first VS fighting type of work after the Castlevania series appeared more than 20 years, as well as its sixth game using 3D graphics. Released by KONAMI in 2008 for Wii platform.
// Key Features //
- Brand new appearances designed for old characters
- Dubbed by popular new generation of seiyu
- Many figures join in the war, includes characters from the old work and some new ones joined the first time
- Rich fight scenes, includes traditional famous scenes and the first appeared ones
- Multiple game modes: the story, survival, the castle (task mode), galleries, etc
The classic characters in previous works (such as Dracula, Alucard, Simon, Maria…) came on stage with new models, their unique ways of attack also appeared in the game. In addition to the main weapons, holy water, dagger, magic book and other props will also provide much help.
The classic scenes in successive games was shown in the form of 3D, added some traps to impact players. Besides, the game arena is not fixed in isolation, players will be able to make a certain degree of damage to them. Plus, some well received music in the past was also shown in form of remix and made players feel kind yet with some fresh.
// Download URLs //
|US||ISO||1.92 GB||Need to register as a user to download (free)|
|JP||ISO||4.44 GB||Password: www.play-skill.com|
|US||NRG||323 MB||Direct download and extract|