|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Super Mario 3D World (スーパーマリオ3Dワールド) is a 3D action puzzle game work exclusively for Wii U platform (released in 2013) in the Super Mario series. It mainly drew lessons from the classic stages of Super Mario Bros. 2/Super Mario USA on NES console (released in 1988) and the gameplay of Super Mario 3D Land on 3DS console (released in 2011).
As a sequel of 3D Super Mario series, in addition to necessary nostalgia elements and classical gameplay, Super Mario 3D World also introduced many new elements. For example: added a cat-theme apparel, after wearing it, you can climb walls and attack the enemy; supports the multi-player cooperation mode in New Super Mario Bros. series; the character in The Legend of Zelda joined as an Easter egg; the props from Super Mario Bros. 2; the huge mushroom in New Super Mario Bros. for NDS, and so on.
// Key Features //
- Support up to 4 players gaming at the same time
- 5 playable characters (required to complete the corresponding stage to unlock): Mario, Luigi, Princess Peac, Toad and the hidden, unlockable Rosalina
- Each character has unique abilities and play styles
- Character can upgrade by picking up props
- The new cat transformation allows players to run on all fours, pounce on enemies, attack in midair, or use their claws to scamper up walls and goal poles
- Explore colorful 3D environments filled with obstacles and contraptions like transparent pipes and vertical conveyor belts, which add new puzzle elements
- Use the Wii U GamePad Controller’s touch screen to search for hidden blocks and freeze enemies in place
// Official Demo Video //
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //