System environment variables is a special object in Windows saving the specific configurations (like: Path variable) of system. If you need to modify the system variables once in a while, try this visual editor for Windows’ Environment Variables – Windows Environment Variables Editor (another good tool yet with bad name, AppNee likes to call it WEVE by Bohu for short).
This tiny (only 37 kb) system variables visual editor (written in C#) from China has the much better availability and usability far surpassing the Rapid Environment Editor (overly complex, difficult to use) and EVEditor (it doesn’t make any sense for existence), and is equivalent to a simplified version of Windows Environment Variables Manager (a bit old). Have to mention its more straightforward UI, in which it provides both System Variables & User Variables, and all variables can be fast filtered through a drop-down box.
In short, compared with many similar tools, finally you will find only Windows Environment Variables Editor (WEVE by Bohu) is so compact, handy, user-friendly and visualized.
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
As a matter of fact, Gemvision's Matrix is the most popular and advanced CAD/CAM software for jewelry creation in America and around the world, also the only choice for serious ...
Along with Adobe focused its key works on the Creative Cloud (CC) service, the early CS versions of Adobe products will be replaced by Adobe CC one after another.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC added more ...
Here, AppNee provides everyone the two most popular editions: Programming Windows, 5th Edition (published in 1998, 23 chapters, 1479 pages) and Programming Windows, 6th edition (published in 2012, 19 chapters, 1136 pages) ...
NO$GBA (short for Nocash Game Boy Advance) is an NDS (Nintendo Dual Screen)/NDS Lite/GBA (GameBoy Advance) all-in-one emulator for both MS-DOS and Windows platforms which are perfectly compatible with most NDS ...
Now, more and more people seem very busy every day. But I guess most of us are busy dealing with a bunch of inessential things, instead chronically delay the really ...
ePSXe for Android is a free SONY PlayStation (PSX and PSOne) emulator specially designed for Android system on mobile platform .
As the best SONY PlayStation simulator, I'm sure many players ...
Transposer is a very, very old (written in 1998, AppNee never cares about this kind of thing, as long as it can still solve users' problems) but handy and user-friendly ...
FB Alpha (FBA for short) is a very popular multiple-console emulator for MC68000/Zilog Z80 based arcade games. It has less system memory and lower computer configuration requirements than MAME, and runs faster ...
When it comes to optical disc (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) burning software, AppNee guesses most people will think of Nero (originally called Nero Burning ROM) first! If I regarded it as the big ...
Ulead GIF Animator is an ancient but very classic edge tool for making GIF animation from Taiwan, developed by Ulead Systems and first released in 1992. It was famous for simple, ...
Matrix – Award-winning jewellery designer
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014 Portable download
Programming Windows, 5th & 6th Editions HD PDF,
NO$GBA – Most popular and best Nintendo DS
[v4.3.3] MyLifeOrganized – Most flexible task/time manager
[v2.0.6] ePSXe for Android – Best free PSX/PS1
Transposer – Transpose chords with ease
FB Alpha – Best alternative of MAME and
[v18.0] Nero – Most popular CD/DVD copier, editor,
Ulead GIF Animator – Ancient but classic GIF
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.