WinToUSB is a small freeware from China with concise, friendly UI. It’s specially designed for creating Windows Installation/bootable Windows PE or Windows Installer on USB storage devices.
// 3 Major Applications //
- Install Windows OS into USB HDD or USB flash drive from ISO/WIM/ESD/SWM file or CD/DVD, or you can clone your current OS (Windows 7 and higher) to USB devices, so as to run Windows directly from a USB device (referred to as Windows To Go)
- Use Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008/2012/2016 setup image to create Windows USB Installer, then you can use it to install Windows with ease, no Windows DVD & DVD drive required
- Create bootable USB device based on Windows PE. It can transfer the content in WinPE image or a bootable CD to USB devices and make sure they are bootable too.
Finally, to make WinToUSB work for you smoothly, an original Windows system image file is recommended all the time. After all, a purely clean OS is much more stable and reliable.
// Key Features //
- Three steps to install/clone Windows to a USB drive
- Creation of Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go USB Drive
- Use any edition of Windows 10/8/7 to create Windows To Go USB drive
- Creation of VHD-based/VHDX-based Windows To Go Workspace
- Creation of Windows installation USB flash drive with both BIOS and UEFI support
- Support both MBR and GPT
// v2.x, v3.x Universal License Codes //
|for WinToUSB v2.x
|for WinToUSB v3.x
*** Pay attention to the single quotation mark in email address <I’[email protected]>, it must be in English (‘), not in Unicode (‘).
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the WinToUSB Enterprise Edition multilingual universal license codes for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the free edition from official site
- Run program, enter “About/Activate license“
- Use any activation code above to register
- Done, enjoy!
// Prompts //
Windows Vista/7/2008/2008 R2 does not support USB 3.0
natively, so these versions of Windows have to be started from a USB 2.0
USB flash drive has much slower speed than hard disk. That means installing or booting Windows on a USB device needs quite a longer time. Therefore, it is highly recommended to use a USB HDD instead, for this purpose
Windows To Go supports booting system from different computers, hence it could be taken anywhere and work on many computers
Windows 7 does not fully support booting system from different computers. And booting from other computers might need to activate or encounter incompatible problems of drivers
WinToUSB needs administrator privileges to go
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
(Homepage | CN)
// Related Posts //
MiniTool Partition Wizard is capable of direct performing a variety of nondestructive operations (does not destroy the data stored in hard drive) to disk partitions without restarting the computer. This ...
People who like to watch movies probably have encountered such a situation: the cineframe or sound track is not synchronized with the subtitles. Watching films like this is wasting the film ...
Oscar's MultiMon TaskBar is a freeware specially designed for windows switching among multiple monitors.
Because need of my work, generally I have to open two displays: laptop's built-in and external desktop ...
Screen2EXE is a very handy screen recording freeware with unique super-high compression algorithm. It enables users to record every step of operation on the screen (including the mouse movements, mouse ...
Iperius Backup is an automatic file, data backup freeware with flexible and powerful features, from Italy. It supports backup for multiple types of data (file/folder backup, drive imaging, database backup...), and various backup patterns ...
You've probably already known that, Toon Boom Studio (TBS for short) has been discontinued and replaced by Harmony Essentials. Here, AppNee only provides its simple introduction and related resources.
Toon Boom Studio is an absolutely ...
HDD Low Level Format Tool (short for HDD LLFT) is an tiny HDD low-level formatting tool for Windows. Lightweight but powerful and helpful, with very important and significative purposes.
First you need to know ...
Media Creation Tool is an automatic Windows 7/8.1/10 system downloader and installer (supports all languages, all editions and both 32-bit & 64-bit architectures) released by Microsoft's official website. With it, you ...
This is an official user manuals collection for all tools under Kali Linux, All documents were copied from the official site remaining all the same (color screenshots and original code format).
It was ...
Folder2Iso is a simple and easy-to-use ISO image file generation software, allows to create the ISO file from any kind of folder (including subfolders).
The features of Folder2Iso is just as ...
[v10.2.1] MiniTool Partition Wizard – Intuitive and easy-to-use
Subtitle Edit – Create/adjust/sync/translate any formats of video
MultiMon TaskBar – Fast and easy switch among
SCREEN2EXE – Record and convert screen demo to
[v4.8.3] Iperius Backup – Flexible and neat automatic
Toon Boom Studio – Retired but outstanding 2D
HDD Low Level Format Tool –Hard disk repair
Media Creation Tool – Microsoft Official Windows 7/8.1/10
Official User Manual of Kali Linux All Tools
Folder2Iso – Easy way to create an ISO
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.