Wolfram (AKA: Wolfenstein 3D Remake) is a modern HD remade edition of the classic DOS game Wolfenstein 3D, which was developed by John Carmack from id Software in 1992, and treated as the first game work of First Person Shooter (certainly, as early as 1973, the Maze War born in NASA‘s PDS-1 computer is the only real originator). It was made by Chain Studios from Russia using the Volatile3D II game engine in 2012, released for free.
Over 10 years, Wolfenstein 3D experienced many times of remakes on all kinds of video game consoles. On Windows, under the premise of keeping the original classic gameplay, Wolfram not only gets significantly strengthened in the aspects of game graphics and sound effects (e.g.: replaced the original pixelated sprite graphics, and adopted per-pixel lighting and shadows, ragdoll physics, real 3D environment…), but also introduces achievement system and many other original innovations. All of these can make Wolfenstein 3D’s fan players feel pleasantly surprised!
// Official Demo Video //
// Download URLs //
(Homepage | Mod DB)
// Related Posts //
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a professional and efficient digital photo managing and post-processing software. It integrated the workflow and processing technique of Pixmantec ApS' RawShooter (from Denmark), and enables you to ...
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the classic action arcade video game series Double Dragon (first published by Technōs Japan in 1987), Arc System Works launched its latest orthodox sequel on ...
Camera Mind is a minimalist small game, designed to test your short-term memory ability. The whole gaming process is sort of like using a camera to take photos for memory ...
MultiHero is an old fan-made, fast-paced 2D multiplayer fighting game developed in 2006. It's primarily inspired from the classic video game work Super Smash Brothers.
The game scenes, action and props ...
Secret Maryo Chronicles (short for SMC) is an open-source, cross-platform 2D side-scrolling Mario clone game, which was inspired by the famous Nintendo Super Mario Bros. series (especially the Super Mario World). ...
Pekka Kana 2 (Pekka the Rooster 2) is a very old but classic cartoon style side-scrolling jump 'n run free game released in 2003, which is mainly inspired by many classic video ...
Almost each PC gamer knows two facts about Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft series of games: they are old, out-of-date, but still enjoyable enough for pure offline game lovers. So even AppNee ...
DemonStar: Secret Missions 2 (short for DemonStar SM2) is the last expansion pack of Mountain King Studios' DemonStar series, with cooler graphics and higher difficulty than DemonStar: Classic, DemonStar: Secret Missions 1.
BlocKage is a series of Sokoban style, logic-based small puzzle games made by Blue Wolf Games (has gone). You will be faced with dozens of brain challenging levels in each game, ...
You can see the game introduction of Cave Story in Cave Story original edition and Cave Story 3D, so AppNee did not make repetition. Here we just talk about Cave Story+ (AKA: Cave Story ...
[v6.8] Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CS, CC Portable Full/Lite
Double Dragon IV Portable full version for PC
Camera Mind – Challenge your brain’s instant memory
MultiHero – Homebrew multi-hero, multi-player fighting game with
Secret Maryo Chronicles – Open source clone edition
Pekka Kana 2 – Crazy adventure of the
Warcraft Series Portable Full versions, Saves, Maps, OST
DemonStar: Secret Missions 2 Portable Full Registered download
BlocKage – Logic of collaboration
Cave Story+ for PC Portable Full versions download
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.