|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
WYSIWYG Web Builder almost integrates all the necessary features of web image special effects processing tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks. It supports expanding functions by attaching a large number of plug-ins, which are completely beyond your imagination and requirements. Of course, WYSIWYG Web Builder also allows you to manually modify the web page code, including embedding Flash, ActiveX, Java and so on components. Besides, it also comes with a significant and special feature – works with the concept of layers. That means, any web page components or elements can be dragged & dropped or arranged optionally. BTW, in addition to site/webpage production and publication function, WYSIWYG Web Builder also can be used to make documentations or user guides for software development.
Anyhow, WYSIWYG Web Builder may become the only one with the most powerful features and the fastest development speed among all WYSIWYG tools for making web pages or sites you’ve ever used (its production efficiency is much, much higher than Dreamweaver and FrontPage). Plus, many similar software such as Web Page Maker and Dynamic HTML Editor can not match with it. And, it is fully capable of developing business websites.
// Key Features //
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get)
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP
- Responsive Web Design
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Vimeo and more
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options
for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc)
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc.)
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website
- and much more!
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the WYSIWYG Web Builder multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
- WYSIWYG Web Builder Online Tutorials
- WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 – User Guide (PDF)
- WYSIWYG Web Builder Video Tutorials created by users
- WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions download
- WYSIWYG Web Builder Templates download
- Language Modules for WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Free extras/addons/plugins for WYSIWYG Web Builder
// Download URLs //