|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (AKA: Akumajō Dracula: Harmony of Despair, 悪魔城ドラキュラ ハーモニー オブ ディスペアー, Devil’s Castle Dracula: Harmony of Despair) is a brand new generation of Castlevania work with completely different gameplay – requires multiple players to work together. It was regarded as the supreme masterpiece of action cooperation game on Xbox Live Arcade, released by KONAMI for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles in 2011.
// Key Features //
- 6 challenging levels
- Each level has 30-minute time limitation
- Brand new map system
- Multi-player puzzle and treasure seeking elements
- 5 optional characters from the whole Castlevania series
- 2 game modes: offline single player, online multiplayer
- Up to 6 players co-operative or against play
- Customizable character skin color
- Piano concerto BGM with Castlevania theme
- Rich upgrade, equipment, magic systems
- Diversified and random routes
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair has a brand new map system (where players can see the current quest map’s entire setup), keeps all kinds of unique skills of each character, and has pretty high demands for action operation (therefore the fit and combo unique skills from collaborative players are another highlight of this work). In addition, the very interesting and wonderful multi-player puzzle and treasure seeking elements make players enjoy more pleasure from cooperation.
Although with rich upgrade, equipment, magic and other game systems, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair does not specially emphasize their importance, instead, it plays more emphasis on the reasonable use of character skills. Besides, the BOSS in each level is also designed well – even in normal difficulty, it is absolutely not easy to deal with. And due to the diverse routes the game uses, although the goal is very clear – to eliminate the boss within the stipulated time (30 minutes), yet every time the route that the player is going to explore is likely to be completely different, as a result, he/she can obtain a much higher playability.
As a work developing toward the diverse live cooperative direction, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair is highly successful. Consequently it has far surpassed those boring small live action games before it, and can be thought of as one of the No.1 works on Xbox Live Arcade.
// Edition Statement //
This is the Castlevania: Harmony of Despair ROM file for Xbox 360’s homebrew system (with rebooter – JTAG/freeBOOT/XBReboot).
// Use Instructions //
- First, make sure you have successfully realized the Xbox 360 homemade system (how to? Google it)
- Download and extract the ROM file (choose one)
- Copy the whole folder with name ‘58410A7A‘ to USB flash drive, and then plug it into your Xbox 360 host
- In the homebrew system, run XEXMENU, and copy ‘58410A7A‘ folder to Xbox 360’s hard drive path – under “hdd:/partition3/content/0000000000000000/”
- Now, in Xbox 360 you will find it, enjoy!
*** About how to make the homebrew system, just please use Google to get it done – but still need to pay some patience.
// Download URLs //
|Structure 1||274 MB|
|Structure 2||273 MB|