|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Blink of an eye, 2014 has become a permanent past. Just at the beginning of 2015, the Microsoft’s Bing search engine that featuring an elegant homepage background sorted out the most popular 10 homepage wallpapers in the past 2014 for us.
For guys who often use the Bing search may have some impression to these homepage background wallpapers more or less. If you like, just get them for free use from the download link below. Believe me, a beautiful desktop wallpaper sometimes really can make people working in front of the computer relax their mood, be personally on the scene.
// Involved Sceneries & Photographers //
- Kastellorizo Island, ©Hercules Milas/Alamy
- Le Morne Brabant mountain and islet, ©Ocean/Corbis
- Spillway, Monte da Rocha Dam, ©AndréGonçalves/SuperStock
- Microphotograph of giant salvinia, ©Martin Oeggerli/Visuals Unlimited, Inc.
- Housing development, ©Paul Nicklen/Corbis
- The Murinsel in Graz, ©REX/WestEnd61
- Heavy AiZhai suspension bridge in Hunan/China, ©Imaginechina/Corbis
- Pennan in Aberdeen/Scotland, ©Eichhorst/neuebildanstalt/plainpicture
- World War II monument, ©Brendan van Son/Tandem Stills & Motion
- Train from Potrerillos mine to Diego de Almagro, ©Jean-Marc Frybourg/Rex Features
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|