|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
1Password (alias: OnePassword ) is a prestigious cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad) personal passwords managing application developed by AgileBits from Canada. It has been evaluated as one of the Top 10 best apps by Apple's App Store.
After comparing with the classic Roboform, you would immediately found that, 1Password is indeed the best choice for managing all kinds of website login and other sensitive account information at present! This depends on its friendly UI & humanized design, as well as convenient multi-platform sharing & high-security features. For example, because 1Password uses AES 256 bits encryption (rather than OpenSSL), the Heartbleed leak did not affect it at all.
1Password supports all major and alternative web browsers (like: Safari, Camino OmniWeb, DEVONagent, Firefox, Flock, Fluid, NetNewsWire, etc.). More efficient is, all browser extensions share the data stored on the same passwords chain, which means when you jump from one browser to another, no longer need to manually copy your passwords.
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the 1Password (Standalone Edition) multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, latest universal license file or repacked (Pre-Activated) version for Mac OS X, and Pro features unlocked versions for Android.
// Installation Notes //
- Just download and extract to use
*** This unlocked version does not require you to sign in to an account, disables the cloud services, and the license that can be used on as many PCs as needed.
for Mac OS X:
- Just install the pre-activated (repacked) app
- Mount .dmg image file and drag the app icon onto 'Applications' folder to finish installation
- Disable Internet connection
- Double click on license file (DavidWilliamson-500b273c-1eb5-466c-a45a-7ce877a14d4f-1.onepassword-license) to import
- Use the 'Little Snitch' (or similar apps) to block program from connecting to Internet
- Disable automatic update checks
- Done, enjoy!
- Download and install, all "Pro Features" have been unlocked.
// Prompts //
- On Windows, you'd better use "File/Exit" to close program, or there will be system process remaining.
- Disable the "Automatically check for updates" feature
// Download URLs //
|1Password for Windows|
|1Password for Mac OS X|
|1Password for Android|
|v7.0 B11||25.8 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|