|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Since I started using the smartphone again in November 2020, I’ve been looking for a good weather forecasting app, and finally locked three targets for final screening: AccuWeather, Dark Sky, and 1Weather. As it turns out, the first one needs to install the Google Play Services; The second is to use VPN in some countries; After actually using the third one – 1Weather, AppNee immediately decided to share it with more people.
1Weather is a very practical weather report app that can intelligently display and update weather changes for you based on your physical location, so that you are very well prepared between weather changes. It displays real-time and accurate weather information from all over the world, including temperature, pressure, rainfall capacity, humidity, sunrise/sunset time, satellite cloud picture, and so on. Compared to similar applications, its user interface is cleaner, more beautiful and neat.
1Weather was chosen by AppNee and added the tag “Editors’ Choice” not just because it neither requires Google Play services to be installed for certain brands of smartphones, nor requires a VPN to connect to the Internet in some countries where there are severe Internet lockdowns. The key and fundamental reason is that its weather data is extremely accurate, far better than almost any local weather forecasting app in many countries. Is it really the case? Try it out for yourself and make a comparison, then you will get the answer.
// Key Features //
- Real-time local weather for millions of locations worldwide
- Hourly, Detailed, and Extended Forecasts
- 12-Week PRECISION CAST based on the Lezak Recurring Cycle (LRC)
- Follow my location – Updated weather when you’re on the move
- LIVE animated radar with extreme weather layers and warnings (US only)
- Severe Weather Alerts available for U.S. Locations
- Easy to read weather graphs
- Enhanced Cloud Layer for International locations on Radar Screen
- Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase (Phones only)
- Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
- 7 configurable widgets you can add to your home screen (Android)
- Today widget (iPhone)
- Share weather information via email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook
- Customize with multiple weather theme backgrounds
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the 1Weather Pro Edition multilingual paid full versions for Android OS.
// Download URLs //
|Pro Edition||v5.1.1||16.2 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|