|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
The high difficulty and high playability of Mega Man series of video games are very popular with players all over the world. But personally, I only like few versions such like Mega Man X5, any 3D versions are never considered. If you are obsessed with Mega Man style of small games for PC, don't miss 20XX.
20XX is a side-scrolling and roguelike small indie game co-created by Batterystaple Games and Fire Hose Games. We can think of it as the roguelike edition of the classic Mega Man series, which comes with random levels, random props, permanent death, persistent upgrades, online co-op and offline 1~2 players game modes, game controllers support, and more.
In this Mega Man-like action shooting game, players need to draw supports from a variety of sources to challenge the ever-changing levels, to collect all kinds of new capabilities, to fight against many powerful BOSSes, in order to save the earth and all mankind.
// Key Features //
- Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
- Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
- Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
- Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
- All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- DirectX End-User Runtime Offline Setup (June 2010, DXSETUP)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages (x86, x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Packages (x86, x64)
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the 20XX portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|